The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is honoring 12 homeopaths during their “International Conference on Multidiscplinary Healthcare, – ICMHAIIMS 2014
- Dr. P N Varma, Former Director ,C.C.R.H. & presently, Advisor, Wilmar Shwabe India
- Dr.Alok Kumar, Deputy Advisor (Homeopathy) ,Dept. of AYUSH, Govt. of India
- Dr.S.K. Verma, Deputy Director (Homeopathy), Govt. of Delhi
- Dr. V.K. Gupta, Former Principal ,Nehru Homeopathic Medical College, Delhi
- Dr. S.P. Singh , Forme Advisor (Homeopathy), Govt. of India
- Dr.Eswara Das, Former Director, National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolkatata
- Dr.Latlit Verma, Secretary,Central Council of Homeopathy, Delhi
- Dr.Anil Khurana, Scientist 4, C.C.R.H.
Life Time Achievement
- Dr.Ramjee Singh, President, Central Council of Homeopathy
- Dr.C.Nayak, Director-Professor,, Bakson Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital,Formerly, Director General, CCRH
- Dr.R.K.Manchanda, Director General, CCRH
The Organizing Committee of ICMHAIIMS-2014, announces and honour 12 homoeopaths with an award for your extraordinary contribution to the field of Homeopathy, during the valediction ceremony of ‘International Conference on Multidisciplinary Healthcare, AIIMS-2014’
On 12th Jan. 2014 from 04.00 – 06.00 PM(Tentative Time)
At J.N.L Auditorium, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
ICMHAIIMS 2014 is a multidisciplinary conference which is providing a common platform to all the healthcare fraternities to share skills and knowledge between diverse groups of healthcare professionals and their respective Associations / Councils to come to the common goal of providing most effective and affordable healthcare services to the Patient.
Individuals with life-limiting illnesses often have complex and multifaceted needs.
In most cases, these needs are best managed using a multidisciplinary approach to care that includes opportunities for multidisciplinary discussions and care planning.
Effective multidisciplinary care embeds collaborative and patient-centred approaches to care planning and provision, and leads to the achievement of care goals that are unlikely to be achieved by health professionals acting in isolation.
This Mega event is designed to promote multidisciplinary healthcare practice and to strengthen the referral system in health and wellness field.
More details : http://www.icmhaiims.com/