MD (HOMOEOPATHY) DEGREE EXAMINATION 1994 (Old Scheme)
Time Three Hours Maximum: 100 Marks
Answer all questions.
1.Explain the multi-miasmatic influence in relation to aetiology, pathology, signs, symptoms and complications of “Diabetes mellitus.” Explain dietic regimen and treatment giving not less than 6 drugs with their miasmatic influence.
2.Explain pulmonary Tuberculosis and Tubercular miasmatic influence. How do you manage and treat, what are the advises for give to prevent the disease?
3. Explain the aetiology, pathology, signs, symptoms and management of liver Cancer.
4.Write short notes on:
- (a) Hypomania.
- (b) Cholera.
MD (HOMOEOPATHY) DEGREE EXAMINATION 1994
PAPER III PRACTICE OF MEDICINE WITH THERAPEUTICS
1.Explain the multi-miasmatic influence in relation with the aetiology, pathology, signs, symptoms, and complications of Hypertension. How do you manage and treat ?
2.Explain renal failure in relation to miasmatic influence. Describe the management and treatment.
3. Write short notes on
(a) Gonorrhoea and sycotic miasam.
4. Explain Mania and its Tubercular miasmatic influence.
MD (HOMOEOPATHY) DEGREE EXAMINATION 1995
PAPER III PRACTICE OF MEDICINE (Part 11)
1. Classify “Diabetes Mellitus” through Hahnemannian classification.
What are the causes of Psoric Diabetes and write in detail Homoeopathic and general management of a case
2. What are the causes of Hepatitis ? What is the significance of Liver Function Tests
Write about the therapeutic possibilities of Amoebic Hepatitis.
3. How will you manage a case of Febrile Convulsion? What investigations will you suggest, with its interpretation in a given case? Give Acute and Chronic remedies with their indications.
4. Write in short
- (a) Vasculitis.
- (b) Senile Dementia.
MD (HOMOEOPATHY) DEGREE EXAMINATION APRIL 1996
PAPER 111 —PRACTICE OF MEDICINE WITH THERAPEUTICS
1.Write short notes on
- (a) Lichen planus.
- (b)Anxiety neurosis.
2. Explain multi miasmatic influence in relation to Aetiology, Pathology. Signs, Symptoms and Complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Write the management and treatment.
3.Write the differential diagnosis of Chronic Lymphedinitis with the relevant miasmatic influence. Explain the relevant drugs with their indications.
4.Explain the miasmatic influence in relation to Aetiology, Pathology, Signs, Symptoms and complications of Atherosclerosis. Write the management and. treatment
MD (HOMOEOPATHY) DEGREE EXAMINATION MARCH/APRIL 1996
Part 2- Practice of Medicine
1.Explain Miasmatic classification of Bronchial Asthma and describe in detail, Sycotic Bronchial Asthma— causes, signs andSymptoms.Give acute, chronic, and intercurrent remedies, with their differential characters.
2. Write about the classification of Hypertension. Give in detail signs and symptoms of Psoric Hypertension. Investigations that you may like to order and interpretation of positive signs. Give its therapeutic management.
3. What is Nephrotic Syndrome. Give in detail its Homoeopathic management.
4.Write in short
- (a) Unstable Angina and its prognosis.
- (b) Psoriasis and its treatment.
MD (HOMOEOPATHY) DEGREE EXAMINATION SEPTEMBER 2001
PART I Practice of Medicine with Therapeutics
1.Explain the edge of Homoeopathic treatment and management of “Bronchial Allergies”. (25 marks)
2. Discuss the scope of Homoeopathic Management of “Fear syndrome” of unknown etiology. (25 marks)
3. Write short notes On:
a) Torch Test
b) G.T.T. (Glucose Tolerance Test) (2×1 = 20 marks)
1. Describe the management, treatment and prevention of P.I H. homoeopathic way. (Pregnancy Induced Hypertension) . (15 marks)
2. Narrate the line of homoeopathy treatment with complications of “Cervical Spondylosis”.(15 marks)
MD (HOMOEOPATHY) DEGREE EXAMINATION DECEMBER 2002
Part I PRACTICE OF MEDICINE
1. Discuss the multi facet of miasmatic stigmata in relation to “S.T.D.” (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and specially of “syphilis”.
2. Discuss the homoeopathic approach in management of A.R.D.S. (Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome)
3.Classif “jaundice”; the line of management with homoeopathic way in “haemolytic jaundice” keeping in view of complications.
4. Explain the miasmatic management of “ectopic dermatitis”
5. Short notes:
(a) Blood transfusion.
All rights reserved @ similima