The executive committee of Central Council of Homoeopathy Board of Governors in its meeting decided to circulate the following broad guidelines on examinations of 2019-2020 academic session during Covid-19 so that the current academic session does not get affected
It is must to conduct a proper examination of all UG and PG students including failed students
- Universities shall schedule inform all the students at least 2- 4 weeks before so as to enable them to obtain e-pass etc. if required
- The examining bodies are given relaxation to appoint external practical examiners from local Deemed Universities or Local colleges from the same city/town/zone If out of state examiners are unable to travel due to COVID restrictions.
- If the college hospital has been taken over by local administration/State Govt. for Covid-19 purpose, the clinical examination of such college may be conducted in some other nearby homeopathy college hospital.
- Universities must issue proper mark sheet to each student
- For final year students, the examining body must conduct the exam as soon as possible and publish the result, so that they can start the internship on time.
- All PG exams are to be conducted in the same manner as UG exams.
- Submission of thesis for final year students: Guides and students will ensure that the work done for the thesis is in compliance with regulatory requirements and ready for submission in time. Universities must ensure online submission facility for thesis submission
- Students may be allowed to select nearby colleges under the same university as an examination center.
- Give relaxation to the attendance at a justifiable level