The reason for conducting this yearly contest is to create confidence among all those who have showed their dedication towards this system which is capable of restoring an individual’s health and is capable of facing any challenge.
Homeopathy Contest- Solve the Case – An open Invite to all Homoeopaths
LIPPE AWARD Organised and Sponsored by: Bamra Arogya Trust
Register by 25th Nov 2013
Prize: Rs. 1,00,000 /
Two Consolation prizes : Rs. 10,000 each
- All Homeopaths
- Contestant age should not be more than 30 years on 25th November
General Guidelines for the Contestants
1. The contest shall comprise of a subjective written test paper
a. Duration- 3 hours.
b. Total marks- 100
c. Contest Paper shall comprise of:
– 10 short questions.
-1 or 2 cured cases by the Masters like Kent,Burnett, Lippe, Andre Saine, Vithoulkhas etc. will be given.
d. Candidates shall be asked to find out,
- Justification for selected remedy
- Any other points, related to case.
2. Candidates can bring their repertory and Materia Medica in the contest hall.
3. No electronic devices like mobiles, laptops etc. shall be allowed in contest hall.
4. Candidates should use blue pen only.
5. Candidates shall report at the examination centre, 30 minutes before the time of commencement of contest.
6. No candidate shall admit to the examination hall after the commencement of examination.
7. The winners shall be declared by a BOARD, consisting of Experts, as constituted by Bamra Arogya Trust.
8. The decision of the Board for the winners shall be final and indisputable.
The Entry Form for registrations are available at Bamra Arogya Trust Clinic
139 B ,New Colony,Gurgaon , Haryana
The entry fees of Rs.200/- can be sent either through cheque /DD / or through online account payment.
Bamra Arogya Trust
SBI A/c No:32167993954
Also provision for online entry at : http://bamrahomeopathy.com/Contest.html