1. Assistant professor, Dept. of Repertory at Dr. M.P.K. M.C. &R.C., constituent college of Homoeopathy University, Saipura, sanganer, Jaipur.
2. MD scholar, Dept. of Repertory at Dr. M.P.K. M.C. &R.C., constituent college of Homoeopathy University, Saipura, sanganer, Jaipur.
ABSTRACT- Raised body temperature above setpoint is called fever or pyrexia. Fever is a clinical indicator of disease in the body, as well is part of the defense system of the body. Boenninghausen’s Characteristics & Repertory have enriched rubrics for pathological types of fever which are very useful for fever cases. This repertory is a well known repertory for its contribution in literature for fever totality. In this article an attempt has been made to highlight important rubrics of types of fever.
Keyword- Fever, Therapeutics, pathological type of fever, Boenninghausen’s Characterstics & Repertory, fever totality.
Introduction- Increase body temperature above setpoint is called Hyperthermia which is the result of infections, inflammations, trauma. It is important indication as well defense against many diseases. Generally fever is classified into three categories( low, moderate, high grade fever). Fever totality is one of the important fundamental concepts of BCR and the unique contribution of Boger. In this repertory each stage of fever is followed by time, aggravation, amelioration and concomitant. 
Pathological type of fever on given in BCR with the comparison of remedies.
- Ogoina D. Fever, fever patterns and diseases called fever a review. Journal of infection and public health. 2011 August; 4(3):108-124. Available from www. Scincedirect.com
- Ogoina D. Fever, fever patterns and diseases called fever a review. Journal of infection and public health. 2011 April 21;4:108-124
- Boger CM. Boenninghausens Characterstics & Repertory. Reprint ed. New delhi: B. Jain publisher (p) ltd;2015.
- Tiwari SK. Essentials of repertorization.5th ed. New delhi; B. Jain Publisher (P) ltd; 2015
- Boericke W. Boerickes new manual of homoeopathic material medica with repertory. 4th Reprint ed. New delhi: B. Jain Publisher (p)ltd;2013.