The Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy (JISH) is an open access peer-reviewed journal committed to publishing high-quality articles in the field of Drug standardization, drug proving, clinical verification, clinical research, extramural research and collaborative research in Homoeopathy. The journal is owned by the Dr. M. L. Dhawale Memorial Trust and published by the Scientific Scholar.
JISH has collaborated with an international publishing house to streamline its process. This will result in eventually indexing of the JISH on respectable sites (very few Homoeopathic journals have that distinction), and optimizing the search and abstract loading on multiple search engines e.g. *Google scholar, EBSCO, etc.
The new website for JISH is https://jish-mldtrust.com
The Journal of Integrated Standardized Homoeopathy publishes manuscripts in the following categories
- Case Reports
- Case series with or without Review article
- Research studies on Homoeopathic education and policy critique
- Results of Research Projects/Observational studies and Community Research
- Proceedings of scientific conferences and research meets
- Book Reviews
- Issues related to Homoeopathic Hospital Management
All the submissions can be done online on our website: https://jish-mldtrust.com