TATA MEMORIAL CENTRE
A Grant-In-Aid Institution of the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt of India
TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL,PAREL, MUMBAI 400 012
|Last Date of Online Application:||31.05.2018|
|Last date of receiving Hard Copy :||07.06.2018|
|Shortlisted candidates names will be displayed on website: http://tmc.gov.in||21.06.2018|
|Date of Written Examination||29.06.2018|
|Date of Viva / Interview||07.07.2018|
Two-years “Master of Science in Clinical Research” (M.Sc. Clin Res) is a post-graduate degree which will be awarded by the Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI) Deemed University. The course will be conducted at the Tata Memorial Centre and will be followed by a mandatory one-year internship at the Tata Memorial Centre and its outreach centres. The course will commence from 1st August 2018
Graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following subjects
- B.Sc in Bioscience/Life Sciences (Botany, Zoology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Genetics, Biotechnology)
- B.Sc in Chemistry
- B.Sc in Clinical Nutrition
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science (B.Pharm)
- Graduate in Medicine (Allopathy, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha)
- Graduation in Dentistry (BDS)
- Occupational therapy (B.Sc)
- Physiotherapy (B.Sc)
- Nursing (B.Sc)
- Paramedical technology
Preference will be given to candidates with previous training / experience in clinical research
- Selection will be based on the evaluation of performance in written test followed by interview
- Only those candidates who score at least 50% marks in the written entrance exam are eligible to be called for interview
- A fixed number of candidates (not exceeding 3 times the number of seats) will be called for the interview from those who have scored 50% and above.
- 25% of seats will be reserved for in-house candidates from the Tata Memorial Centre
- Will be conducted in Mumbai.
- Multiple choice type questions with negative marking for wrong answers.
- Syllabus for the exam includes basic sciences, clinical research methods and general knowledge
- Only candidates with original admit card along with valid identity proof will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Those who will clear / pass the written entrance exam will be called for interview in ratio of not exceeding 5 for one seat for final selection.
- First year: Rs 10000 per month
- Second year: Rs 12000 per month
- Third year (Internship period): Rs 16000 per month
More details : https://tmc.gov.in/m_events/Events/EventDetail?id=944&type=4