Priority Areas for Research In Homeopathy Version 1.4
A special thanks to all experts, academicians and clinicians who extended their expertise to shape up this document.
The PARH has been developed to Identify homeopathic research priorities considering experiences and critical gaps that can be adapted by clinicians, academicians, researchers/research institutions, local health authorities and funding agencies.
Download Link: https://researchinhomeopathy.org/priorityareas
Acknowledgement (In alphabetical order of their first name):
1. Anisur Rahman Khuda-Bukhsh, Ph.D., Retired Professor, Department of Zoology, University of Kalyani, India.
2. Bharti Arora, MD (Hom.), Homeopathic Consultant, New Delhi, India
3. D. R. Lohar, M.Sc., Ph.D. Organic Chemistry, Former Director, Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory, India.
4. Emilio Cervera, Associate Professor (Medicine), Complutense University of Madrid and Francisco de Vitoria of Pozuelo, Madrid.
5. George Vithoulkas, International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, Greece.
6. Hugh Harrison, Watchbell House Natural Therapy Centre, United Kingdom.
7. J. P. Varshney, Retd. Professor Veterinary Medicine, IVRI Izatnagar, Senior Consultant, Nandini Veterinary Hospital, Surat, India.
8. Joyce Frye, Science Editor, American Journal of Homeopathic Medicine.
9. Jürgen Clausen, Karl und Veronica Carstens-Stiftung, Germany.
10. Kinjal Shah, MD (Hom.), Mumbai, India.
11. Leoni V. Bonamin, Vet MD, PhD, Fellow of CNPq Research Productivity – Level 2, Brazil.
12. Lex Rutten, MD, Independent Researcher, Netherlands.
13. Marya Leela D’Souza Francisco, MD (Hom.), Homeopathic Consultant, Mumbai, India.
14. Maya Padmanabhan, Assistant Professor in Biostatistics, Malabar Cancer Centre.
15. Michel Van Wassenhoven, President, Belgian Homeopathic Medicines Registration Commission AFMPS, Belgium.
16. Nick Thompson, BSc (Hons) Path Sci., BVM&S, Vet MF Hom, MRCVS, Holisticvet Ltd, United Kingdom.
17. Omar Matuk, Assistant Medical Director, Legacy Community Health Services Voluntary Faculty, Texas Children Hospital, Houston.
18. Pritesh Patel, MD (Hom.), Reader – Associate Professor in Organon of Medicine, C. N. Kothari Homoeopathic Medical College and Research Centre, Vyara, Gujarat.
19. Priya Kamath, BHMS, voluntary worker, Great Western Hospital, Swindon, England.
20. R. Valavan, Manager Scientific Affairs, Willmar Schwabe India Pvt. Ltd., India.
21. Sandeep Saluja, Post Graduate (Internal Medicine), Volunteer worker, India.
22. Seyedaghanoor Sadeghi, Medical Doctor and Homeopath, Fahimeh Mahdevi.
23. Shahram Shahabi, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Immunology, Faculty of Medicine, Urmia University of Medical Sciences, Iran.
24. Shantaram G. Kane, Adjunct Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India.
25. Shivang Swaminarayan, Head-healthcare Division, Sintex International Ltd., India.
26. Silvia Waisse, Professor, Post Graduate Program in History of Science, PUC-SP, Brazil; Researcher, Center Simao Mathias for the History of Science (CESIMA), PUC-SP, Brazil; Executive Editor, International Journal of High Dilution Research.
27. Swapna Potdar, MD (Hom.), Pune, India.
28. Uta Mittelstadt, MSc (Homeopathic medicine), University of Central Lancashire.