The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India.
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Medical/Dental/AYUSH/Nursing/MSW/Public Health.
- Post graduate degree/diploma in public health/community health/preventive & social medicine.
- Working knowledge of Indian health system.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with commonly used software such as Microsoft Office.
- Project Management skills.
- Documentation and report writing skills.
Process to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the application form – https://bit.ly/3jAEEYs.Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-PRCO-100) in the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 17 February 2021
Apply online : https://phfi.org/opening/program-coordinator-4/