Archibel, Belgium and BJAIN India have come up with more advanced and updated indispensable tool for homeopathic practice ‘Radar Opus’ and we are going to organize teaching program on Radar opus
Date : May 04 to May 18, 2014
in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Trivandrum, Ernakulam, Kottayam and Kozhikhode where Homeopaths may join, learn and Share your clinical experience with Radar Opus.
- Origin and Evolution
- Advantage of in clinical practice
- Synthesis Repertory and Radar Opus
- Modules and Concepts in RADAR OPUS and How to Operate.
- How to Repertorize and analyze the case with RadarOpus
- Encyclopedia Homeopathica
Who can participate?
Post Graduate Students, Interns, UG Students (final BHMS) teaching faculties and Homeopathic physicians in the vicinity may participate in this teaching program.
Duration: 2 hours (timing: 10.30 am to 12.30 Noon)
- Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Trivandrum, on 12 May 2014
- SHREE VIDYADHIRAJA Homeopathic Medical College, Trivandrum on 13 May 2014
- ATHURASRAMAM N. S. S. Homeopathic Medical College, Kottayam, on 14th May 2014
- DR. PADIAR MEMORIAL Homeopathic Medical College, Ernakulam, on 15th May 2014
- Govt. Homeopathic Medical College, Kozhikhode, on 16th May, 2014
Please register yourself well in advance by sending a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to comment