Dr Mansoor Ali
The major Homoeopathic software companies are now in heated exchange with arguments on who is the best
The incident started in October the 2nd 2019, a newsletter was sent by firstname.lastname@example.org with some ‘misleading’ information about RadarOpus.
Opus team warned Compete Dynamics stating that “misleading or false “comparative publicity” is punishable by Law in the Netherlands (where we believe you have your headquarters) and in EU”.
Main points in arguments
- Complete Dynamics claiming that Radar Opus had not yet released a version compatible with Mac OS Catalina, when they had already released it.
- Complete Dynamics claiming their software has the most languages(11),when RadarOpus has 13 (+ more than 1.700 documents in 12 languages).
- Complete Dynamics claiming that they are financially stable whereas “others” are are not (whereas we are very financially stable).
- Complete Dynamics claiming to be the No. 1 Homeopathic Software in the World, basing themselves on financial reports of radar Opus company but not actually showing sources.
- Loading speed : RadarOpus announced in September 2019 that they improved the startup speed of their program from 22 seconds to 13 seconds. They measured on a MacBook Air 2017 (SSD), a very fast PC. Complete Dynamics loads instantly (less than 1 second).
Content wise Opus is the best, but technologically Complete dynamics is far better