Ask Dr Mansoor

Dr Mansoor AliDr Mansoor Ali answers your queries related to homeopathic education, homeopathic treatment, competitive exams, job opportunities etc.

He is an experienced and qualified Homoeopathic practitioner and teacher, born and brought up at Calicut , a district in Kerala, (India).

Now working at the prestigious Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College Calicut as Associate Professor in Department of Casetaking and Repertorisation.

CV of Dr Mansoor Ali 

Post your queries below


  1. how to obtain good character certificate and experience certificate to practice homoeopathy in Bahrain. from where I will get that as im passed out of DU and practiced privately for about 3 yrs in delhi…. NHRA said first do for fill form for healthcare facility. ia there any requirements for the same?
    kindly guide….

  2. I am interested in writing articles related to Homeopathy on your website. Kindly guide me. I will do my best. I am a homoeopathic doctor from Gujarat

  3. can you suggest ahomeopathic doctor,for treatmentof wet macular degeneration for younger age with myopia

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.