CCRH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR MD/ PhD STUDENTS OF HOMOEOPATHY CENTRAL COUNCIL FOR RESEARCH IN HOMOEOPATHY
CCRH is an apex research organization who are pursuing MD/PhD programmes in Homoeopathy through recognized medical institutes/ Universities.
This scheme is primarily aimed at promoting good quality research in homoeopathic medical colleges through students pursuing post graduation/ doctorate as well as improving the visibility and accessibility of their research work to larger research audience. The Council, through this scholarship scheme to medical graduates/ Post graduates, will procure the dissertations/ theses in its library and the salient highlights of each dissertation/ thesis will also be posted on its website.
The highlights of scheme are as follows:
- The Council will provide scholarship of Rs.25, 000/- (twenty five thousand) only to the selected candidates pursuing postgraduation/doctorate inHomoeopathy.
- Number of Awards: Limited to 10 per year.
- Eligibility:Medical graduates/ postgraduates who are enrolled to the MD /PhD programme in any recognized College/ University and who wish to avail the CCRH scholarship for pursuing their research projects.
Scholarship: The Council would provide a total scholarship of Rs. 25,000/- in two installments to the selected candidates. The candidate has to submit an undertaking prior to release of funds according to the Annexure 5. In the event of non-submission of the dissertation /thesis, the amount of first installment will have to be returned to the Council.
- The first installment of Rs 15,000/- shall be released at the time of selection.
- Rs.10,000/- shall be released only after the receipt of the dissertation/thesis (approved by the University) in hard & soft copy and draft manuscript (for submission to peer reviewed journal) by the Council from the candidate.