Logos will be awarded separately with a prize money of Rs.25,000/- each and a citation.
Ministry of AYUSH desires to have a suitable logo of National AYUSH Mission (NAM) and All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) to be selected through public competition. Accordingly proposals are invited from the resident Indians of all age groups to participate in an open competition on the following:
The Logo should reflect activities and the future impact of NAM & AIIA .It should be attractive, easy to reproduce, colorful, distinct and appealing.
Terms and Conditions of participation in the competition
- Only Indian Citizens can participate in the competition.
- A single participant can send maximum 2 logos each for NAM and AIIA.
- All such entries in respect of a single participant should be sent electronically through
- e-mail bearing the name and complete address, including telephone Nos. if any, of the
- Those who do not have e-mail address, can send it through post.
- The logo should be prepared on an A4 sheet and if two entries of logo are made, they
- should be on separate sheets. The digital version of entries is also acceptable.
- The logo should be colorful.
The entries should be sent through ordinary post addressed to Franklin. L.Khobung Director, Room No 211, “AYUSH Bhawan”, „B‟- Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi- The digital entries may be sent to the e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com and should reach within 30days of date of publishing of this advertisement.
Source : http://www.indianmedicine.nic.in/writereaddata/linkimages/9317347983-logo%20competetion.pdf