Nadoja Dr. B. T. Rudresh, President of Karnataka Homoeopathic Board has been nominated as Member BOS Board of Governors for Central Council of Homoeopathy- an autonomous body responsible for the governance of homoeopathy education in in India, under the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
He brings with him, rich experiences as an academic administrator having discharged responsibilities like Member, Karnataka Knowledge Commission, Member of Syndicate and Senate of RGUHS, and Executive Member of Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi.
He is the only Member from south India, and his appointment has been cleared by the office of Prime Minister.
He also served as
- R. M. O. Bachchas Hospital, Mumbai, 1982 – 1984
- Faculty, Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Bangalore, 1986-1992
- Examiner for various Universities, 1986-1992
- Member, BOS, Bangalore University, 1986-1992
- President, the Homoeopathic Medical Association of India, Karnataka State Branch, 2002-2010
- National Vice President, the Homoeopathic Medical Association of India.
- Expert. Faculty of Homoeopathy, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences,
Karnataka, 2011-14, 2017-20.
- NADOJA from Hampi, Kannada University-2017.
- “Honorary Doctorate” – Kuvempu University – 2013.
- “Eminent Teacher” in the field of Health Sciences (Rajiv Gandhi Health University, Bangalore-2011)
- Rajyothsava Award given by Government of Karnataka-1996
- Hahnemann Gold Award also given by Government of Karnataka-1996
- Kempegowda Award from Bangalore Mahanagara Palike-1999
- Sahithya Shree National Award from Madhya Pradesh-1994
- Malenadu Ratna-Chikkamagalur Sangha Samsthe-2001
- Karntaka Chetana-2002
- Excellency Award-Karnataka Homoeopathy Mandali-2003
- Basaweshwara Sadbhavana Award-2004
- Pragnapeeta Award-Basavanagudi Festival-2005
- Best Citizen of India-2005
- ‘Vaidhyarathna’ from SDM College of Hassan-2010
- “Shresta Vaidya Sahithya Prashasti” –Dr. P. S. Shankara Foundation – Gulbarga.
More about him : http://www.drrudresh.com