Highlights of GHF’s 4th International Conference on Integrative Oncology Feb 8-9 2020 Le Meridian Kochi
- Seniormost Oncologists from leading cancer centers representing Medical, Surgical, Radiation, Haematology, Pediatric and Gynecology Specialties on four moderated panel discussions with AYUSH Oncology experts on both days – first time in history !
- Panel discussions on each forenoon and post noon session on various aspects of the challenges and solutions in integration of current Oncology practises with AYUSH systems.
- Over a thousand delegates from about 30 countries expected to be attending the ICIO2020.
- A whole league of famous international speaker’s in Intergrative Medicine & Oncology elaborating on the perspective led by Dr Michael Dixon, Chair to the Prince’s Foundation of Integrated Health U.K. set up by Prince of Wales (Charles)
- The biggest names among AYUSH Oncology experts rarely at a single event speaking on various moderated scientific sessons.
- Celebrity Onco-nutritionists like Luke Coutinho and Aliya Almoayed speaking at ICIO2020.
- Dedicated Yoga hall delivering training from international experts in clinical Yoga therapy for registered delegates in 12 major diseases.
- Dedicated Psycho Oncology Session on postnoon first day by legends in Psycho Oncology area and also from members of IPOS.
- Dedicated breakup halls for AYUSH fraternities for delegates to attend longer parallel sessions from favourite speakers.
- Cancer survivor’s meet
- Group discounts for partnering professional organizations & Faculty/PGs/Interns/Students at discounted rates when approached through head of institution. Award/Honour to institution & organizations with most participation.
- Oral and Poster opportunities for scholars of AYUSH and allied streams in subjects related to Oncology. Best Oral and Poster award for each fraternity.
- The deadline of submission extended to 15th Jan 2020.
Website – www.icio2020.com for more details and registration.