1. Go to http://www.4shared.com from your android smartphone.
2. In the search bar type in the name of the app you want followed by “.apk” (example: Visual Anatomy .apk)
3. After you click the search button you’ll see a list of many versions of the app you want. I’d suggest you pick out the latest version you see.
4. After you download the app, click on it from the download list on your browser. A list will pop up saying “Complete Action with:”. Click “Package Installer”.
5. Your app will then be installed on your phone! Simple!
6.If you are not getting .apk file from 4shared.com , try to search google with term “name of the app you want followed by “.apk” .From the search result select one shared sites link.
Courtesy : http://mediconet.blogspot.in
Be the first to comment