Applications are invited for filling up the posts given below to work for North East Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Vivek Vihar, P.O. R. K. Mission, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh, Pin : 791113. Email: Directornehmc@yahoo.com, Ph: 0360 – 2213202.
- Associate Professor/
- Assistant Professor/ Lecturer
- Medical Officer cum Demonstrator
- Senior Medical Officer cum Demostrator
- RMO cum Demonstrator cum lecturer
- Medical Superintendent cum Professor
- Homeopathic Pharmacists
- Nurses (for Homeopathic Hospital)
- Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Lab attendants
- Office staff with knowledge of Computer, accounts, office maintenance, record keeping etc.
- Librarian with knowledge of Computer, accounts, office maintenance, record keeping etc.
- Ambulance Driver
All Essential and desirable Qualification required are as per Homoeopathy Central Council (Minimum Standards Requirement of Homoeopathic Colleges and attached Hospitals) Regulations 2013.
- Preference would be given to the candidates having publications in standard / reputed international journals.
- Research experience would be considered. Possession of additional qualification (science, medical, instrumental) would be advantageous.
- APST / ST candidates from North East reason should try. Candidates applying should submit caste certificate & caste validity certificate and also recent non-creamy layer certificate, wherever applicable.
- The decision taken by the college authority regarding essential qualifications and experience shall be applicable, and considered as final.
- Qualified teachers above the age of 62 years short tenure.
- Dedicated candidates with missionary zeal must apply.
- Application along-with attested copies of all relevant certificates, 4 SETS OF RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH, and medical fitness certificate to work in hill areas in north east or anywhere else in India, must reach the Director of the college immediately. Persons with any addiction, whatsoever, behavioural and / or psychiatric disorder must not apply.
- An advance copy of the entire application / document should be sent from the candidate’s own genuine active email account at the earliest to Directornehmc@yahoo.com. Candidates not having their own email account should clearly mention so in the forwarding letter.
- Who are running project/ can bring projects sponsored by UNICEF, WHO, DBT, ICMR etc may get preference.
- Who can write and get advance level medical homeopathy related projects, may get preference.
- Ability to use multimedia for teaching students is desirable.
- Candidates appearing on tele / video / walk-in interviews would bear total cost related to the same.
- Remuneration would be commensurate with the trend.
- Mere possession of qualification and / or experience does not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. It would be the prerogative of the college Director / Chairman to select or reject any application, without assigning any reason.
- Decision of the Director / Chairman would be full and final and could not be challenged at any level.
- Inner Line permit would be required to enter Arunachal Pradesh. Please send a separate request for the same, if you are called for interview etc by the college.
I am Dr Vinayak MD (Homoeopathy) , would like to work with this institute