Webinar by Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy in collaboration with Wolters Kluwer organises a National Conference in hybrid mode PUBLICATION OF RESEARCH PAPERS: EXPLORING THE GAPS
On OCTOBER 27 2021
Time : 10 am to 5 pm
At Ayush Auditorium, Jawarharlal Nehru Bharatiya Chikitsa avum Homoeopathy Anusandhan Bhawan , Janakpuri | NewDelhi
In view of the growing surveillance on copyright violations, plagiarism, and stringent legal actions by National and bilateral institutions, CCRH has felt the need to initiate a process to generate awareness about this subject among scholars and professionals and thus takes this opportunity to organize this one day conference.
The following areas of topic will be discussed by the invited eminent speakers in the field:
- Top reasons for rejection by journals
- Seven steps to publication
- Coping with the slow publication process
- Pre-review assessment
- Search for authentic impact factor
- Predatory journals: suspect emphasis
- Making your paper easy to find
- Plagiarisms: Challenges to publications
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION shall be sent digitally to all registered candidates who attend the conference all day.
Physical attendance on invitation only!
Register now to join online