Read the articles that will help you write, organize and write an error-free manuscript that has high chances of getting accepted by the journal.
- TIPS ON WRITING A GOOD RESEARCH PAPER TITLE
- TIPS: HOW TO WRITE AN ABSTRACT FOR YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE?
- TIPS TO WRITE THE INTRODUCTION FOR YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE
- HOW TO WRITE THE METHODS SECTION OF A RESEARCH ARTICLE?
- HOW TO DRAFT THE RESULTS SECTION OF YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE
- HOW TO WRITE THE DISCUSSION OF A RESEARCH ARTICLE?
- HOW TO WRITE REFERENCES IN YOUR RESEARCH ARTICLE
- HOW TO WRITE AN EFFECTIVE CASE REPORT FOR A JOURNAL?
- WHY PUBLISH YOUR SCIENTIFIC WORK IN A PEER-REVIEWED JOURNAL?
- WHY IS YOUR RESEARCH PAPER REJECTED BY THE JOURNAL?
Further help is available at MedicalBiostatistics.com as follows. This covers almost every aspect.
Basics of medical research
Levels of evidence pyramid
Complaints vs. examination findings
More than 30 types of bias
Various types of study designs
Comparison of prospective, retrospective and cross-sectional studies
Tips on thesis writing and preparing research papers
Initial parts of a manuscript (TITLE, AUTHORSHIP, KEY WORDS and ABSTRACT)
Main body of the report (INTRODUCTIOn, METHODS, RESULTS and DISCUSSION)
End features of a report (ACKNOWLEDGMENTS, KEY MESSAGES, REFERENCES, BIBLIOGRAPHY and APPENDIX)
Indrayan’s book on medical research methods
Hope this is of help to all especially the young researchers.