“KAIZEN” a good book for UPSC, PSC, MD(Hom) preparation
- Those who are preparing for UPSC and MD entrance can take much advantage from this book..
- Systemic approach by dividing questions into topic wise.
- Given concise and relevant explanation of every question from authentic books.
- Save months of time searching for correct answers and adequate explanations from piles of books.
- Numerous tables, flow charts and pneumonic throughout the book for easy retention.
- Authentic questions have been taken from different MD entrance, UPSC and many states PSC.
- Additional valuable information related to the topic is excellently mentioned.
- Target what you really need to know in order to get success.
- Latest paper NIH-2013, NHMC-2013, and MPPSC-2013 has been included in this book..
Author : Dr Gajenda Singh
Foreword : Dr Subhas Singh
This book contains Multiple Choice Questions with Explanations for MD Homoeopathy Entrance, UPSC, APPSC, RPSC,TNPSC,WBPSC and other competitive examinations in Homoeopathy.
Kaizen – means continuous and never ending improvement.
Dr Gajenda Singh– the product of National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkatta – tried his level best to give explanation to MCQs of various competitive examinations in Homoeopathy across India with correct answers from authentic sources – even with page number of reference book.
He put all the related information in one place in the form of charts and graphs – that helps the students to memorize things in a better and correlated way.
- Materia Medica
- Model questions in based on Allen’s Key notes and Boerick’s Materia Medica
Organon of Medicine
- Model questions in Organon of medicine
- Model Questions in Repertory
- Model Questions in Pharmacy
- WBUHS & Delhi University MD (Hom) question papers
This book will be really helpful to the candidates preparing for various competitive examinations in Homoeopathy.
Drawback : This book covers Homoeopathic subjects only. In the subsequent editions, let us hope author will incorporate the remaining 8 subjects of homoeopathy.
Sri Indu Manish
1, Raja Raj Narayan Street
Kolkatta 700009 . West Bengal
Total pages : 594
Price : 650
Contact : Dr Gajendra Singh
Email : email@example.com
Helpful book for any homoeopathic competitive examination. ..Every one must have who are preparing for any homoeopathic competitive examination
Very useful book for competitive examination….most of the things are covered….
How to get KAIZEN Book?
you may communicate via firstname.lastname@example.org to get this book by post…
nothing izz given how to get this buk as early as possible…………kindly reveal the details as early as possile…as upsc aapproachin ..wiill b grt full
Email ID given
how to i can purchased online this book please give information on my mail id
Contact in the email id given
Such books are really good to have one but for UPSC only few days left.