- Those who are preparing for UPSC and MD entrance can take much advantage from this book..
- Systemic approach by dividing questions into topic wise.
- Given concise and relevant explanation of every question from authentic books.
- Save months of time searching for correct answers and adequate explanations from piles of books.
- Numerous tables, flow charts and pneumonic throughout the book for easy retention.
- Authentic questions have been taken from different MD entrance, UPSC and many states PSC.
- Additional valuable information related to the topic is excellently mentioned.
- Target what you really need to know in order to get success.
- Latest paper NIH-2013, NHMC-2013, and MPPSC-2013 has been included in this book..
Author : Dr Gajenda Singh
Foreword : Dr Subhas Singh
This book contains Multiple Choice Questions with Explanations for MD Homoeopathy Entrance, UPSC, APPSC, RPSC,TNPSC,WBPSC and other competitive examinations in Homoeopathy.
Kaizen – means continuous and never ending improvement.
Dr Gajenda Singh– the product of National Institute of Homoeopathy, Kolkatta – tried his level best to give explanation to MCQs of various competitive examinations in Homoeopathy across India with correct answers from authentic sources – even with page number of reference book.
He put all the related information in one place in the form of charts and graphs – that helps the students to memorize things in a better and correlated way.
- Materia Medica
- Model questions in based on Allen’s Key notes and Boerick’s Materia Medica
Organon of Medicine
- Model questions in Organon of medicine
- Model Questions in Repertory
- Model Questions in Pharmacy
- WBUHS & Delhi University MD (Hom) question papers
This book will be really helpful to the candidates preparing for various competitive examinations in Homoeopathy.
Drawback : This book covers Homoeopathic subjects only. In the subsequent editions, let us hope author will incorporate the remaining 8 subjects of homoeopathy.
Sri Indu Manish
1, Raja Raj Narayan Street
Kolkatta 700009 . West Bengal
Total pages : 594
Price : 650
Contact : Dr Gajendra Singh
Email : email@example.com