KUHS Entrance Examination for admission to PhD programme-2019 batch
All the eligible candidates who have applied for admission to PhD Programme -2019 batch in Kerala University of Health Sciences and those who have uploaded the photograph and other required details online are hereby intimated that it has been decided to conduct an Entrance Examination to select the Candidates for the Programme.
The Examination will be consisting of Multiple Choice Questions carrying 100 scores of one and a half hour duration.
The details of the Examination are as follows:-
Date of Examination:09.04.2019
Time of Examination:12 to 1.30pm
Venue: KUHS Head Quarters, Thrissur
Date of Issue of Admit Card: 13.03.2019 to 20.03.2019
Date of publication of result: 10.04.2019
Notes to the Candidates:-
1. All candidates have to get into the Hall before 11.30am. Late comers will not be allowed to enter into the Hall and will lose the chance of taking Examination. However, the decision of the Controller of Examinations in this case shall be final.
2. There will be no negative marks for the wrong answer.
3. Candidates are not allowed to keep with them any devices such as Bluetooth, smart phones, scientific or ordinary calculating devices, Electronic diary etc. in the Examination Hall.
4. Those who score 50 percentage marks will qualify the exam. This does not mean that candidate scoring 50 percent will necessarily be admitted to the Course. The result will remain valid for four subsequent admissions. The qualifying mark for the candidate belonging to the Scheduled Cast/Scheduled Tribe category will be 45 percent.
5. The questions will be related to Research Methodology (for 60 marks), Biostatistics (for 20 marks) and Research Ethics (for 20 marks) and general research aptitude.
6. Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall before the close of the Examination.
7. The Admit Cards can be downloaded from the link provided in the University Website, from 13.03.2019 to 20.03.2019.
8. The candidate shall produce the admit Card and a valid photo Identification Card (Aadhar, Voters’ ID or Driving licence)
9. In case of any difficulty in the matter of Admit card, the candidates can contact University (Dean Research) in the following numbers: 0487 2207613, 9846024582
Recommended books, question papers and study materials on Research Methodology Biostatistics and Ethics for Research Officer and PhD entrance examinations