The third edition of Homoeopathic Medical Repertory by Robin Murphy ND was published in the year 2009. It has 74 chapters. The rubric and subrubrics are arranged in alphabetical order. It has over 20,000 new rubrics.
It is the 12th chapter in the repertory. There are 203 rubrics .Rubrics are arranged in alphabetic order and is in bold capitals.
- DIAGNOSTIC/CLINICAL RUBRICS: Acromegaly, Adenoids, Asphyxia infants, Autistic children, Cretinism, Down’s syndrome, Eczema,Hernia infants, Hydrocele, Intussuception,Marasmus,Osteogenesis imperfect, Bed wetting, Rickets,Rheumatic fever, Spina bifida, Pneumonia infants etc…
- STATES OF MIND / DISPOSITION: Angry children , capricious , cross disposition, depressed, excitable, fearful, gloomy, independent, intellectual,peevish,playful,sensitive,bashful, disobedient,lively,moaning, obstinate etc…
- AILMENTS FROM:
- Abused , general A/F being
- Embarassment A/F after
- Food artificial A/F
- Fright A/F in highly excitable children
- Home sickness A/F
- Jealousy A/F
- Puberty A/F
- Punishment A/F
- Hair cutting A/F
- Vaccination A/F
- Breast feeding A/F
- Domination by others A/F
- Nursing breast fed children A/F
- MILESTONES/GROWTH RELATED: Cretinism,Curvature of spine, curving and bowing of limbs, dentition difficult teething, Development delayed or arrested, Fontanelles open,growing pain, growth disorders, growth too fast,Head infants cannot hold up,knees knocked together, rickets,walk general late learning to walk, slowness mental children, learning disabilities, concentration difficult, Idiocy, retarded mentally.
- Abdomen ,general enlarged
- Boys general
- Delicate, puny sickly
- Face,infants like and old man
- Fair and plump children
- Feminine boys
- Flabby children
- Flesh soft, infants
- Girls, general
- Hair growth on child’s face
- Infants, general
- Masculine, girls habit of
- Thin sickly children
- Birth marks, nevi
- Eyelashes delicate
- Mouth pale wrinkled
- Weak children
- Biting , fingernails
- Destructive behavior
- Fingers in mouth child puts
- Lips, picking of
- Jumping chairs, tables, stove
- Masturbation, children in
- Striking, hiting behaviour
- Shameless behavior
- Abusive, children who insult parents
- Bathing dislike
- Carried desire to be
- Clinging ,child awakens terrified
- Confidence,lack of self esteem
- Conscientious trifles about
- Cruelty, cannot bear to see..
- Discouraged feeling children in
- Held on to desire to be
- Hide desire to
- Precocity, mental
- Procrastinates, children
- Quieted , child cannot be
- Rejected feeling
- Strangers presence of agg
- Washing aversion to bathing
- Startled easily
- Convulsion, children
- Convulsion, infants
- Sleep infants
- Nightmares children in
- Paralysis infants of
- Heart anguish,infants
- Breathing, rattling
- Catarrh, infants
- Cough troublesome, dry loose, infants
- Cyanosis, infants in
- Nosebleeds ,children
- Nose,coryza infants
- Snoring infants in
- Breast swelling and induration of infants.
- Colic , infants
- Constipation, children
- Diarrhoea, infants
- Hiccoughs, children
- Jaundice, newborn infants in
- Liver enlarged in
- Navel , blood and moisture oozing
- Swallows everything
- Throat dysphagia of liquids, can swallow only solids
- Vomiting infants blood of
- Meconium, retention with vomiting of food,obstinate constipation.
- Childhood diseases absent or too late
- Chafing skin
- Chill infants
- Edema, newborn in
- Emaciation, children
- Eruptions, crust on head, infants
- Failure to thrive
- Fever constant, infants
- Lice, general
- Muscle weakness
- Sour smelling infants
- Urination painful child cries
- Urine retention in
1.BOGER’S BOENNINGHA– USENS CHARACTERISTICS AND REPERTORY
SENSATIONS AND COMPLAINTS
- Growing pains like
- Growth affected
Infants, affection of- abdominal, aphthae,asphyxia,constipation, dentition with constipation.. Diarrhea,eyes ophthalmia, fontanelles open,gastric,head hydrocephalus,hernia,indigestion,jaundice,mammae hard, muscles weak,nose obstructed, screams shrieks, sleeplessness,stammering,spasm, urine retention of, walks learns with difficulty.
- Vaccination prophylactic
- Walk, children learn to with difficulty
- Walk,slow in learning to
- Carried wants to be amel
- Children in delicate agg
- Dentition during agg
- Vaccination agg
2.BOENNINGHA– USEN’S THERAPEUTIC POCKET BOOK
- Children esp remedies for
- Nursing, children
Carrying the child in the arms
- Cretinism- idiocy
- Mood disposition
- Night terrors
- Fontanelles- tardy closure
- Dentition [ delayed, teething difficult]
- Babies colic
- Cholera infantum
- Diarrhoea milk from
- Asphyxia neonatorum
- Bones- club foot, development tardy, enlargement[ acromegaly]
- Spina bifida
- Spinal curvature
- Mutinism of childhood
- Obesity in children
Anxiety children in, Indolence children in, Irritability children in, Kicks child is cross kicks and scolds on waking, kicks-carried and becomes stiff when, morose- child in daytime , obstinate- children yet cry when kindly spoken to, Restlessness children in, Sadness children, sensitive children in, shrieking children in- stool during;- when touched, striking children in, talk slow in learning to.
Child grasps nurse when carried
Fingers in mouth, children put
Vomiting, milk after mothers
- Distention- children in
- Enlarged children in
- Hard-children in
Diarrhoea children in
- Hydrocele- boys of
Walk , late learning to
FEW SINGLE REMEDY RUBRICS:
- Children – ABDOMEN, general – hard – hot, distended Sil.
- Children – ACETONEMIA, in child phenob.
- Children – ADENOIDS, problems with – post-nasal mez.
- Children – BEDWETTING – adolescence Lac-c.
- Children – BOYS, general – genitals, constantly pulling at Stram.
- Children – CONSTIPATION, children – emotions, from Nat-m.
- Children – COUGH, troublesome, dry, or loose, infants Cham.
- Children – CRUSTA, lactea STAPH.
- Children – EMACIATION, children – diarrhea, during dentition Ars.
- Children – FEVER, constant, infants Carc. Nat-m.
- Children – GIRLS, general – acne, facial Puls.
- Children – GIRLS, general – chlorotic – tuberculosis florida, suppurative stage Puls.
- Children – GIRLS, general – dropsical, condition, amenorrhea Senec.
- Children – GIRLS, general – leprosy Agar.
- Children – HEART, anguish, infants – heart, non-closure of foramen ovale Dig.
- Children – INFANTS, general – asphyxia – pale, breathless, cord pulsates, after aconite if pulse remains mperceptible, face purple Op.
- Children – INFANTS, general – constipation – dentition, during Mag-m.
- Children – INFANTS, general – diarrhea – dentition, during Kreos.
- Children – INFANTS, general – nose, coryza – dry coryza SAMB.
- Children – INFANTS, general – spinal, bifida Calc.
- Children – INFANTS, general – throat, dysphagia of fluids, can swallow only solids Kali-br.
- Children – IRRITABLE, children – day, and night, sleepless – cross, good all night LYC.
- Children – IRRITABLE, children – scream, by touch ANT-T.
- Children – IRRITABLE, children – sleepless, day and night psor.
- Children – JUMPING, chairs, on, tables and stove Bell.
- Children – OBSTINATE, children – annoy, those around them Psor.
- Children – PUBERTY, ailments from – precocious, chlorosis, anemia, with excessive muscular debility PHOS.
- Children – SCROFULOUS, children – cervical, glands indurated and swollen CON.
- Children – SCROFULOUS, children – hydrocele RHOD.
- Children – SCROFULOUS, children – outrageously, cross Hep.
- Children – WALK, general, late learning to walk – unable, to walk mang.
- Children – WORMS, children, in – dentition, with constipation – difficult SIL.