The Department of Health & Family Welfare, in a public notice stated that the Nagaland State Government in consonance with Section 24 of the Nagaland Homoeopathic Medicine Act, 1996 (Act IV of 1997) which confers the exercise of powers to the State Government to make rules from time to time consistent with the Act, invites for renewal of Class B Homoeopaths registered in the Board of Homeopathic System of Medicine, Nagaland within 3 three months starting from August 2016.
According to DIPR report, the practitioners should be personally present for verification with all required/relevant documents of qualification and practice.
- Those who are presently practicing homoeopathy in Nagaland.
- Those who were residing in Nagaland during the time of their registration by providing the following original documents as proof of their residency in the State.
- Permanent Residence Certificate issued by the respective district administrative authority of the Government of Nagaland.
- Address proof of their clinic/place of practice by the Colony/locality Goanbura or local authority.
- Trade license from the local authority.
Further, all the practitioners have been asked to bring a character certificate duly signed by a First Class Magistrate (in prescribed format).
All the candidates’ would be put through eligibility/efficiency test before renewal is considered, it stated.