Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital is organizing “POTENTIA” – A national level student research paper and poster presentations of new advances in homoeopathic research.
This is a prestigious event, organized by the Research and Scientific Committee of Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College to provide a national platform for undergraduates, interns, and postgraduate students of various homoeopathic medical colleges to share their research findings.
Date of presentation: 13th July 2022
Venue: Father Muller Auditorium, Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College, Deralakatte, Mangalore
Date of prize distribution: 14th July 2022
- Deadline for abstract submission: 15th June 2022
- Deadline for intimating abstract acceptance: 20th June 2022
- Deadline for registration: 30th June 2022
Abstract guidelines for research paper & poster
- Structured abstract – Title; Introduction and need for study; Aims and objectives; Methods; Results; Discussion and Conclusion.
- Abstract should not exceed 300 words
- The same abstract cannot be submitted for both research paper & poster
- Case reports and case series will not be accepted
- Attach your Principal’s recommendation letter along with the abstract
- Submit your abstract using this link: https://forms.gle/nRwukWh3feCgxxdZ7
The abstract will be scrutinized by the Scientific Committee and will communicate the acceptance by June 20, 2022. In case of acceptance, you shall register for the event by June 30, 2022. The Research paper and poster templates will be provided along with the invitation. Contestants shall use this link to register. https://forms.gle/Z4K3kvrQyuvu3f466
Details regarding registration are available at https://fathermuller.edu.in/homeopathic-college/potentia-22.php