National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service. This Institute has been appointed by MOHFW, GOI as a Nodal Agency for Coordination of all the Activities in the country under the Centre of Health Informatics (CHI) for National Health Portal (NHP).
The pilot project of National Health Portal is approved for a period of two years. Under the above project
NIHFW proposes to fill the following posts on contractual basis.
Specialist Validator (Author) Homeopathy
No. of Post: 1 (One)
Salary: Rs. 69000/- (Rupees sixty nine thousand only) per month
1. Post graduate degree in Homeopathy from recognized institute
2. Minimum 15 years work experience in teaching or research
Desirable: 1. High level of English proficiency.
- Excellent content validation skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in healthcare sector.
- Publication in peer reviewed indexed Journals/Newsletters/Magazines.
- Should be able to work with content editing tools and software.
- Preference will be given to Faculty/Retired Faculty from University/Colleges/ Research Institutes
- Content development in the relevant field for the National Health Portal
- Write, validate, proof read, review, modulate content quickly and accurately
Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period of one year, extendable for a period of one year, extendable further based upon performance and subject to project continuation.
Place of Duty: NIHFW, New Delhi
Date of walk in interview : 16.07.14 at 11 A.M
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview on the above date and time in the Office of the Dy. Director (Admn.), NIHFW, New Delhi alongwith detailed CV as per proforma enclosed and attested copies of age proof, qualifications and experience certificates, if any and original certificates for verification.