Ojus Medical Institute – Mumbai, Maharashtra require Project Co-ordinator
Brief of the Project: It is an international educational project that will develop one of its kind national/international toolkit/manual for the adolescent and youth on sexual and reproductive health and rights and its pilot implementation in the community and launch at national level.
The topic of sexual and reproductive health and rights mainly covers topics of maternal health, institutional and safe delivery, safe abortion and female feticide, reproductive health for women and children, health and education for adolescent youth, gender sensitivity and other related topics.
Profile for the Candidate: Project coordinator
Qualifications: BAMS / BHMS / BUMS / MBBS / MD
Excellent : In English is a must
Computer Skill is a must
About Ojus Medical Institute: – OMI is a non-profit Mumbai Registered Trust formed in 2002 with intent to provide sustainable solutions in the field of women empowerment, child care, health care, education etc.
Scope of the job
- Doing the micor-planing month and quarter wise for team-mates and monitoring the team’s progress.
- Assisting the team in meeting the deadlines.
- Communication of project – ensuring accountability and transparency at all times.
- Presentation of weekly review of operations to the Director / Management team. Proactive coordination and assist in communication with evaluators / donors.
- Assist management team in communication with donor, presentations and reporting Representation and support OMI if and when required.
Contact No – 022 26149777
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Web : http://www.omi.org.in/