- Essential: Masters in Public Health, /BHMS/MSc/ MSW/ BSc Nursing with experience/ Public health nursing with experience/other equivalent degree
- Essential: 1-2 years in program/research management/research in health sector
- Desirable: To have worked with health care providers and health systems. It will be of benefit if the candicate is aware of neonatal health related issues and programmes.
- Annual Salary (CTC) will commensurate with the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
- Applications, along with detailed CV, may be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Please highlight the Position Code (IIPH-RSAT-61) in the subject.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- Please log on to the following path and download the same on to the system.
- This is to be completed and sent along with the CV for shortlisting.
- Please note that applications sent without this will not be considered \\184.108.40.206\Positions\IIPH-RSAT-61\IIPH-RSAT-61.xlsx.
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: COB 03 November 2015
- PHFI reserves the sole right to alter/modify/cancel the entire selection process or the position or the vacancy or to disqualify any candidature at any stage of the selection process”.
- Women are encouraged to apply