Rajive Ghandi University of Health Sciences Ph.D Entrance Exam -2020 is being conducted for the purpose of determining the eligibility for admission of students to Medical /Dental/Pharmacy/AYUSH and Nursing faculties for the academic year 2020-2021
Date of Ph.D Entrance Exam – 06/03/2020
Application fee : Rs 3000
Last date : 15.2.2020
Last date of online payment : 10.2.2020
He/ She has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of PG degree in respective branches recognized by respective councils/Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law.
A Post graduate qualification in the concerned Specialization and faculty
Candidates with M.D. in Homoeopathy degree awarded by this University or an equivalent P.G. qualification awarded by a College/ University recognized by CCH/RGUHS are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course in concerned subjects of Homoeopathy.
Part Time facility provided for pursuing Ph.D Programme can be availed ONLY by teaching faculty working in colleges affiliated to RGUHS and eligible candidates working in department of different Institutions/ Industry/ Hospitals recognized by RGUHS as Ph.D research centers.
Apply online : http://220.127.116.11/PhdAppln/
Syllabus for Entrance Exam:-
The entrance exam is conducted in two parts namely
1. Principles of basic Research methodology 2. Specialty paper
The Principles of basic Research methodology syllabus is as follows
(1) Research Methodology: An Introduction
(2) Defining the Research Problem, Hypothesis, Generation of Hypothesis
(3) Research Design
(4) Sampling Design
(5) Measurement and Scaling Techniques
(6) Methods of Data Collection
(7) Processing, statistics and Analysis of Data
(8) Sampling Fundamentals
(9) Interpretation and Report Writing
(10)Principle and methods of fundamental research method, literature, drug and research problem survey, clinical research
(11) Writing an article for a scientific journals
(14) Clinical Trials.
The specialty paper Syllabus content shall ordinarily be equal to the syllabus and books prescribed for Post-Graduate Course for that subject as per Regulations of Central Council and/ or the Rajiv Gandhi Universities of Health Sciences.
Duration, Nature of Question Paper and Answer Booklet:-
- There are separate papers for specialty subject and basic research methodology with 50 marks each.
- Each question paper comprises of 10 questions of 5 marks each .
- Duration of examination is three hours and separate answer booklets are issued for each paper.
Recommended books, question papers and study materials on Research Methodology Biostatistics and Ethics for Research Officer and PhD entrance examinations