- Dr CH Asrani: Clinical Examination: an Art
- Dr Ajit Kulkarni: Perceiving Disposition thru Repertorial Rubrics
- Dr Anoop Nigwekar (MLDMHI Pgl): Application of Kent/Boger/Boenninghausen in Clinical Practice
- Dr Abdequaem MH Chimthanawala: Interpretation of Language of Repertory to find Similimum
- Dr Parinaz Humranawala: Tempraz expert system: a Quantum leap in Prescribing.
- Dr Praveen Kumar (Global Homoeopathic Foundation): Importance of Single Drug Rubrics
- Dr Pravin Jain(ISIS Software): Impact of Emotions on Constitution converting to Rubrics
- Dr Ramdas & Team MLDMHI Bangalore: Identifying Characteristics in Pathological Cases
- Dr Rudresh(President, Karnataka Homoeopathic Board): Repertory A Means to Identify Similimum in Chronic Diseases.
- Dr Sanjay Sehgal (Sehgal’s School of Revolutionized Homoeopathy): Understanding Rubrics Differently
- Dr Vishpala Parthasarathy(Editora NJH): Living Repertory – A Guide to Solving Cases
Team The Other Song
- Dr Paresh Vasani (Vital Quest): Reliability of Repertory combined with Synergy Approach
- Dr Gaurang Gaikwad: When to use Which repertory
- Dr Alpesh Oza (Synergy Software): ARTISTIC use of Repertory and Reference Works
Contact for Fees
Ms Munira Balasinorwala, Manager, National Journal of Homoeopathy, C/o Milan Clinic, 71B, Saraswati Rd, Santacruz (W), Mumbai – 54.
Tel 2649 2762, +919594005709 Email: email@example.com
Send a cheque on Mumbai Bank or DD favouring ‘National Journal of Homoeopathy’. * Syndicate Bank A/c No.- 50601010003475
Contact For Scientific Papers
Dr Sunita Nikumbh – 7738088704 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For details regarding seminar and registrations, stay etc
Contact Organizing Secretaries :
Dr Savitha – 9901460878/ email@example.com
Dr Swetha – 9972940452
Come, Experience, Share and Learn.