Candidates need to apply separately to each state or board of admission. Admission is strictly based on AIAPGET rank list 2018.
Homeobook team will give you updates on the MD Homoeopathy admissions in various states, colleges and Universities across India – please visit this page often for latest updates.
List of Postgraduate Homoeopathy Medical Colleges and Subject of specialisations
Detailed postal address, phone numbers, email id, website, courses offered etc. by the homoeopathy Medical Colleges in India.
Address of Homoeopathy Medical Colleges across India by CCH
State wise PG seats in Colleges*
1. Andhra Pradesh — 42
2. Bihar – 52
3. Delhi – 4
4. Gujarat – 54
5. Karnataka – 129
6. Kerala – 36
7. Madhya Pradesh – 113
8. Maharashtra – 378
9. Orissa – 18
10. Punjab – 18
11. Rajasthan – 59
12. Tamil Nadu – 45
13. Telangana – 30
14. Uttar Pradesh – 114
15. West Bengal – 57
Total – 1149
Govt Colleges : 14 including NIH Kolkatta
Total PG Seats in Govt Homoeopath Medical Colleges: 277
- Andhra Pradesh: 42 (3Colleges)
- Bihar: 10(1 College)
- Delhi: 4 (1 College)
- Kerala: 36(2 Colleges)
- Karnataka:28 (1 College)
- Madhya Pradesh: 55 (1 College)
- Odisha: 15 (1 College)
- Telangana: 30 (1 College)
- West Bengal: 57 (3 Colleges)
* Number of seats may vary or depends on approval from Council or Minsitry
Help Line No. is 022 – 22016159
Time : 10.00 am to 06.00 pm
Centralised admission process started
The Government of Maharashtra has established “ADMISSIONS REGULATING AUTHORITY AND STATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL” as per the provisions of Maharashtra unaided private professional Educational Institutes (Regulation of Admission & Fees) Act. 2015 . The Commissioner of State CET Cell, has been designated as Competent Authority for selection of candidates for admission to various Homoeopathy Post graduate courses for the year 2018-2019. As per this act, AIA-PGET (Hom) – 2018 is applicable for admission to Private Unaided Homoeopathy Colleges/Minority institutions.
PREPARATION OF MERIT LIST
Merit list will be prepared from those candidates who have appeared in AIA-PGET (Hom) 2017 entrance exam and apply to State CET Cell, Maharashtra. It will published on the official website www.mahayush.gov.in & www.mahacet.org Marks obtained by the candidate at the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2018 will form the basis of selection in the respective categories.
- TIE-BREAKER: In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the AIA-PGET (Hom) 2017 the inter-se merit of such candidates will be determined in the order of preference as under :
- The Candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at First, Second, Third & Fourth B.H.M.S. Examination taken together shall be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Final B.H.M.S.Examination will be preferred. If the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Third B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred if the tie still persists.
- The candidate with more aggregate marks (converted into percentage) at Second B.H.M.S. Examination will be preferred
- If the tie persists, the older candidate will be preferred.
COMMISSIONERATE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST CELL, MUMBAI 305, Government polytechnic Building, 49.Kherwadi, Ali Yawar Jung Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400 051 (M.S) TEL NO +91-22-26476034, FAX NO. +91-22-26476034/37 EMAIL ID :email@example.com WEBSITE: http://www.mahacet.org & www.mahayush.gov.in
- Vinayaka Mission deemed University, Salem Tamil Nadu
Practice of medicine, Pediatrics, Psychiatry,Materla Medica, Organon, Repertory, Homoeopathic Pharmacy
Apply online : www.vmhmc.edu.in
In Karnataka, KARNATAKA EXAMINATIONS AUTHORITY will prepare the list for the government and Private homoeopathy Medical Colleges.
- Karnataka MD Homoeopathy Admission 2018 for Govt Seats
- Only Karnataka natives or those who has studied in Karnataka are eligible
- Last date : 20.10.2018The minimum eligibility marks of the entrance test for admission in the case of general candidates (GM) shall be 50% of the total marks, in the case of candidates belonging to the schedule Castes, the Scheduled Tribes (SC,ST Categories) candidate shall be 40% of the total marks, and in the case of candidates belonging to the other backward classes (Cat-1,2A,2B,3A,3B Categories) shall be 45% of the total marks, http://kea.kar.nic.in/pgetismh2018.htm
- Karnataka Prospectus 2018
4. Tamil Nadu MD Homoeopathy Admission 2018
At Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical College(Self Financing Minority Medical College )
- Last date : 08.10.2018
- Govt Seats : 15
- Annual fee : ₹.65,000/- (Rupees Sixty Five thousand only)
- Management quota : 15
- M.D. (Hom) Organon of Medicine with Homoeopathic Philosophy
- M.D. (Hom.) Materia Medica
- M.D (Hom.) Practice of Medicine
- M.D. (Hom.) Paediatrics
- M.D. (Hom.) Repertory
Number of seats
Each speciality has 6 seats of which 3 ones are earmarked for Govt. quota which is filled by the candidates selected through entrance exam conducted by the State Government. Remaining 3 seats in each speciality are filled by the Management
Website : http://www.tnhealth.org
M D (Homoeopathy) – Admissions 2017-18 (Management quota)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in AIAPGET for admission to M D (Homoeopathy) in following disciplines: Organon of Medicine, Materia Medica, Repertory, Paediatrics and Practice of Medicine. 3 seat each per discipline.
Last date for submission of Application Forms:
Date of Counseling :
Venue: College Conference Hall
Counseling Reporting time: 9.00 a.m.
Counseling will start by 10.00 a.m.
Candidate has to report for counsel ling with following documents:
• AIAPGET – mark list
• Eligibility certificate (applicable for candidates graduated from Universities other than The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai)
• Migration certificate.
• Mark sheets from 1st to 4th BHMS.
• Registration certificate of Board/Council of Homoeopathy.
• Internship Completion Certificate.
• Recent Photographs – 5 nos.
The Application form shall be downloaded from the College web-site: www.skhmc.org
Application Fee: Rs.1500/-.
The Principal, Sarada Krishna Homoeopathic Medical College,
Kulasekharam, Kanniyakumari Dist., Tamil Nadu – 629 161
Further details contact: 9443558786 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
More details : http://www.skhmc.org/old/admission2018/index.php
5. Kerala Homoeopathy PG admission 2018
Govt of Kerala initiated the admission to the postgraduate homoeopathy courses in 2018
Last date : 05/10/2018.
Apply online from : 28/09/2018
a) Nationality: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen. For All India Quota Seats all Candidates qualified by AIAPGET-2018 and for State quota seats Keralite Candidates qualified by AIAPGET-2018 can apply.
Keralite Candidates should produce any of the following document to prove Nativity.
- 1) Indian Citizen of Kerala origin.
2) Have passed BHMS from any of the Homoeopathic Medical Colleges in Kerala.
Mode of Selection: The Selection of the candidates (including Service quota) shall be made from the rank list prepared by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala on the basis of the Qualifying marks in All India level common Entrance test namely AYUSH National Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET-2018). The minimum marks for general Candidates is 50% of the total marks. In the case of SC/ST, Service Candidates 40% and SEBC 45%.
Submission of Applications and Application Fee: All candidates including Service Candidates seeking admission to the Post Graduate Degree Courses in Homoeopathy (MD Homoeo) can apply in the Online application form available from 28/09/2018 provided in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- Materia Medica: 12
- Organon : 12
- Repertory: 12
- Practice of Medicine : 10
Centralised admission for all Homoeopathy Medical Colleges in Rajasthan
The online Registration counselling for MD/MS (AYURVED) & MD (Homoeopathy) Courses for session 2018-19 in all the Govt. & Private colleges of Rajasthan will be conducted from 23 Sept 2018 to 03 Oct 2018.
Registration : 23 September to October 3
Publication of merit list : 4.10.2018
Counselling : 9.10.2018
Website : www.rajayushadmission.org
Madhya Pradesh Centralised Homoeopathy PG admission 2018
Schedule for merit list preparation
- Registration- 5.9.18 to 10.9.2018 till 11:59pm
- Document verification-6.9.2018 to 11.9.18 till 5:30pm
- Merit list declaration- 13.9.2018
First counselling schedule
- Choice filling by candidates for colleges and courses-14.9.18 to 17.9.18
- Seat allocation-20.9.18
- Provisional admission after completion of due formalities at college- 20.9.18 to 23.9.18
- Seat allocation after upgradation- 25.9.18
- Provisional admission after upgradation- 26.9.18 to 27.9.18
Please visit www.ayush.mp.gov.in
More details : http://ayush.mp.gov.in/sites/default/files/New%20Doc%202018-09-22%2017.10.39_2_2.pdf
Link : http://www.ayush.mp.gov.in/sites/default/files/P.G_0.pdf
8. Parul University Gujarat MD Homoeopathy admission 2018
For 42 seats
- Ahmedabad Homoeopathic Medical College (Materia Medica -6, Organon – 6, Repertory – 6)
- Jawaharlal Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College (Materia Medica -6, Organon – 6, Repertory – 6, Practice of Medicine – 6)
Last Date to Apply: 30-09-2018
9. Uttar Pradesh centralised AYUSH PG admission 2018
- For PG Courses of AYUSH Stream in Government/ Private, including State/Deemed University/Minority Ayurveda, Unani & Homeopathic Institutions. Date : 23.09.2018 onwards
Instruction for filling Online Registration form.
- Candidates are required to assess their eligibility carefully before applying/ depositing registration fee.
- The eligibility will be checked from original documents at the time of documents verification.
- Deposited fee will not be refunded in any case
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Brochure and on the website.
- Please keep Scanned image of Photograph, Signature before filling form.
- Photo in JPG/JPEG/PNG format (Maximum upload size is 100 KB only)
- Scanned Signature in JPG/JPEG/PNG format (Maximum upload size is 100 KB only)
- Payers are advised to carry transaction e-receipt for future reference
Website : http://www.saclko.com
10. West Bengal University of Health sciences
Admission process for NIH and other Colleges in West Bengal
- West Bengal MD Homoeopathy online allotment process from
- Online onetime registration : 17.09.2018
- Publication of merit list : 24.09.2018
- First round result : 26.09.2018
- Physical reporting : 27.09.2018
- 50% All India Merit
Distribution of seats
National Institute of Homeopathy
- Materia Medica 07 .
- Organon of Medicine 07
- Case Taking & Reparatory 07
- Paediatrics 02
- Practice of Medicine 02
- Homeo Pharmacy 03
D.N.De Homeopathic Medical College
- Materia Medica 06
- Organon of Medicine 06
Mahesh Bhattacharya Homeopathy Medical College
- Case Taking & Reparatory 06
Calcutta Homoeopathic Medical College
- 06 seats in Practice of Medicine
Website : www.wbuhs.ashtik.in
11. Gujarat initiated Centralised MD (Hom) admission 2018
For Government Seats:-
I. Candidate shall be Indian Nationality
II. Candidate shall meet minimum qualifying standards for admission as prescribed by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi for regular candidates for Government and Management Seats.
(B). Management Seats:
- Candidate shall be of Indian Nationality
- Candidate shall meet minimum qualifying standards for admission as prescribed by the Central Council of Homoeopathy, New Delhi for regular candidates.
The admission committee shall prepare and publish two separate merit lists, namely;
(i) The first merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (BHMS) from the recognized colleges of Gujarat and who have scored required minimum marks in AIA-PGET (HOM) 2017. Merit list for reserved category candidates shall be prepared separately.
(ii) The second merit list shall include the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from the recognized colleges of other State.
(iii) Priority for admission will be considered from the first merit list and if seats remain vacant the candidates from the second merit list may be considered.
Important Dates to be noted:
- Last date and time of submission of the Application: Date:
- Date, Time & Place of counseling: Date:
- Place : Anand Homoeopathy Medical College (conducted by Ramkrishna seva mandal) NearSardar Bag, Anand.
Website : https://ayush.gujarat.gov.in
12. Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College
Desired candidates (Qualified in AIAPGET 2018) should report to the College along with AIAPGET Result Card, I to IV BHMS Marks Cards & Internship Completion Certificate (Original Certificates) on 06.09.2018 at 9 a.m & complete the admission process along with NPGET score in Father Muller Homoeopathic Medical College campus at Deralakatte, University Road, Mangalore – 575 018.
- Speciality Courses offered:
- Materia Medica : 4 seats
- Hom. Philosophy & Organon : 4 seats
- Repertory : 3
- Practice of Medicine : 3
- Paediatrics : 3
- Pharmacy : 3
- Psychiatry : 3
One seat each for Government quota – rest from management side
Telephone : 0824-2203901/ 2203902 Fax : 0824-2203904
13. University Of Delhi MD Homoeopathy admission 2018
Registration Form for admission to MD/MS Course-2018 – Under 50% Delhi Univ. Quota /50% All India Quota
- Start date for online Registration : 26/9/18
- Last date 10/10/2018
- List publication : 11/10/2018
- Final list : 15/10/2018
- Practice of Medicine
- Organon of Medicine & Homoeopathic Philosophy
Total seats : 4
College : Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College
Dean Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine : 011 – 27662763 (Tele – fax)
Principal NHMC : 011-23524180
14. Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab MD Homoeopathy Admission 2018
Online applications are invited for admission for MD Homoeopathy courses for the academic year 2017 at Shri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathy Medical College, Ludhiana by Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab
Number of seats : 18
Application form available at website from
Website : www.graupunjab.org
15.Andhra Pradesh MD Homoeopathy admission 2017
Last date : 14.10.2018
1. The PG Courses leading to Doctor of Medicine in Homoeo are open to the holders of BHMS Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences and holders of Degree of any other University/Statutory body included in the 2nd schedule to the IMCC Act, 1970.
2. The candidate should have completed training as internee/House Officer by
In case of candidates obtained BHMS or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father / mother /spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any as per Presidential order in support of eligibility.
- Dr. AR Govt. Homoeo Medical College, Rajahmundry
- Dr. Gururaju Govt. Homo Medical college, Gudivada
- Govt. Homoeo Medical college, Kadapa
The qualified and eligible candidates as per concerned regulations who desire to take admission to MD (Homoeo) Course shall apply through online (Website http://pgayush.apntruhs.in) from
JSPS Govt. Homeo Medical College, Hyderabad
Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana, Warangal invites online applications from candidates who have appeared for AIAPGET – 2017 (Homeo), whose names figure in merit list and who fullfill the eligibility for admission into MD Homeo Course for the academic year 2018 in JSPS Govt. Homeo Medical College, Hyderabad affiliated to KNRUHS.
Last date : 14.11.2018
Candidates can apply online through website http://tsmdayush.tsche.in from On-line application can be filled through any computer with internet connection with internet Explorer 11 version.Candidates are advised to download the prospectus displayed on KNRUHS website: www.knruhs.in and read carefully for eligibility criteria and availability of seats before filling the application form.
The number of seats available in MD(Homoeo) course are as follows:
- 1. Materia Medica – 6
- 2. Repertory – 6
- 3. Homoeopathic Philosophy & Organon- 6
- 4. Practice of medicine -3
- 5. Paediatrics – 3
- 6. Psychiatry- 3
- 7. Pharmacy – 3
College for post graduate admission : J.S.P.S. Govt. Homoeo Medical College,Ramanthapur, Hyderabad 500013 AP
JSPS KNRUHS prospectus 2018
Bihar MD Homoeopathy admission 2018
For R.B.T.S. Govt. Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital, Muzaffarpur
- i) MM (Materia Medica) : 5
- ii) PM (Practice of Medicine) : 5
The candidates who are AIAPGET-2018 qualified and are permanent residents / domiciled of Bihar and have been admitted in BHMS course on the basis of competitive examination conducted on behalf of Govt. of Bihar before the bifurcation of Bihar i.e. 15.11.2000 in Homoeopathic College situated in Jharkhand and have obtained the degree of BHMS are also eligible for counselling / admission in academic session 2018 in this PG Homoeopathy Course.
Last date : 21.10.2018 (02.00 P.M.)
17. National Homoeopathy Research Institute In Mental Health (NHRIMH) Under the Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH)
- Practice of Medicine 06
- Psychiatry 06
PROSPECTUS FOR MD (Hom.) COURSE 2018-2019
29/10/2018 (Monday) at TJM Hall, LMS Compound, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram
18. Punjab Homoeopathy PG admission 2018
Guru Ravidas Ayurved University Punjab
ADMISSION TO M.D. (AYURVEDA) AND M.D.(HOMOEOPATHY)COURSES-2018
For MD( Homoeopathy)
i) Sri Guru Nanak Dev Homoeopathic Medical College, Ludhiana. ii) Details of seats
Six seats in each speciality (Total 18 seats) i.e.
- Organon & Homoeopathic Philosophy
- Materia Medica
Online Counselling Start-26 October 2018
Last date-29 October