AB-PMJAY Quality Certiﬁcation programme is a joint initiative by NHA and QCI focusing to provide quality healthcare services and accelerate empanelled hospitals at various certiﬁcation levels recognised as Gold, Silver and Bronze. In addition to the packages decided under AB-PMJAY, performance-linked payment system has been designed to incentivize them to continuously improve quality and patient safety, based on successive milestones.
Hospitals qualifying for the certiﬁcation will receive numerous benefits for the improvement of overall facilities offered by hospitals. Hospital qualifying for Silver certiﬁcation will receive an additional 10% financial benefit, while those qualifying for Gold certiﬁcation will receive an additional 15% financial benefit.
”NABH’s Entry-Level/ NQAS certified hospitals can apply for AB PM-JAY Silver quality certification and hospitals with NABH’s Full Accreditation/JCI accreditation can apply for AB PM-JAY Gold quality certification directly. Additionally, AB PM-JAY Bronze quality certified hospitals can apply for Silver and later for Gold after successive time period of six months.
Since the treatment rates are fixed and health care providers have been identified, high quality treatment becomes a prime concern of the scheme. The certification of hospitals will enable them to comply with quality protocols, improve patient safety and the overall healthcare facility of the organizations.
Go for GOLD & SILVER for quality certification and avail numerous benefits that will improve patient safety and overall healthcare facility of your organization.
The certification will ensure the following benefits for the healthcare ecosystem:
- No need for repetitive assessments – The hospitals which are already certified by nationally or internationally recognized accreditation body can also avail the benefits of the scheme. NABH’s Entry-Level/ NQAS certified hospitals can apply for AB PM-JAY Silver quality certification and hospitals with NABH’s Full Accreditation/JCI accreditation can apply for AB PM-JAY Gold quality certification directly.
- Nationwide Recognition- The certificate will be awarded after assessment using commonly accepted standards and the digital copy of the same will be published on public domain; that would help hospitals fetch a nationwide recognition.
- Increased Credibility of Healthcare Providers- The certification of hospitals will establish trust amongst the beneficiaries for quality treatment. The certification of hospitals will establish trust amongst the beneficiaries for quality treatment. The certification will increase the faith of beneficiaries in the quality of services the hospital offers after the successful achievement of certificate.
- Patient Safety and Increased Care for Patients- The certification focuses on quality protocols and patient safety. These standards will help to ensure building a culture of safety within a healthcare organization. Also, NHA which is implementing AB-PMJAY, is keeping a watch on the treatment outcomes being achieved by the empaneled hospitals.
- Transparency in the Process of Certification- A digital platform will ensure a transparent and hassle-free, online certification process, which would guide hospitals about their status throughout the application process.
- Guidance at Every Step for Hospitals- To make the certification process swift and smooth, assistance will be provided to HCOs in the form of a guidebook, articles and blogs as well as helpline support for clarification and easy understanding.
For more information and to apply, click: http://pmjay.qcin.org/Index NABH- National Accreditation Board for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India National Health Portal, INDIA