Name of the book : Kent’s rubric materia medica including software tips
Author : Dr CJ Niyaz Kurikkal BHMS,MD
For copies : Niyazcj@gmail.com
Creating an interesting materia medica from the various levels and sectors of rubrics of Kent’s repertory – which helps us to understand materia medica through repertory.
According to the author this book will help you
- To improve case taking – in formulating questions, segregating common and un common symptoms
- To find out complete symptom
- Acute prescription using PQRS symptoms
In each chapter – rubrics are shown in two pattern
- Rubrics without box – 3 grade remedies
- Rubrics with in box – PQRS or Single remedy rubrics
Total remedies explained: 108
Rubrics extracted using software and mentioned in the pattern of Kent’s repertory – Mind to Generalities. Relationship section given in the last part of each remedy.
In the last part author explained with the help of screen shots – how to extract materia medica from repertory with the help of Hompath Classic, Radar Opus and Mac Repertory.