Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up of Three posts of Senior Residents (Homoeopathy) in the Pay Level-11 (Rs.67,700-2,08,700) Plus NPA & usual allowances
Dr. B.R. Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Nanak Pura, Moti Bagh, New Delhi-110021.
Last date : 29.11.19
- Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy from recognized University/Statutory State Board/Council recognized under the Homoeopathic Central Council Act, 1973 (59 of 1973).
- Candidate must be enrolled on the State Register or Central Register of Homoeopathy.
- These posts are tenure posts for a maximum period of three years.
- The maximum age limit of applicant shall not exceed 40 years, as on the last date of receipt of application as per general rules of Government. (Maximum age limit is 45 years in case of SC candidates and 43 years in case of Other Backward Classes candidates).
- Applications complete in every respect shall only be considered for the written screening exam.
- Only the applicants eligible in every respect on the last date of receipt of applications will appear for written screening examination. Thereafter, the applicants will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1 : 5 for each category for the vacancies in each category.
- All the eligible/short listed candidates will be informed later on through E-mail and website www.shmch.delhigovt.nic.in regarding the date of written examination/interview.
The application in the prescribed proforma must reach the Office of Principal, Dr. B.R Sur Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Nanak Pura, Moti Bagh New Delhi-110021 on or before 29/11/2019 (3.00 P.M.) along with the following :-
- One recent passport size photograph duly attested by Gazetted Officer and pasted on the application form.
- Attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of age, category, educational qualifications, experience, etc.
- Two self addressed envelopes of size 23 x 10 cms.
- Candidate employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Autonomous bodies must submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer, and would be required to submit the relieving order at the time of appointment.
The envelope containing application should be super scribed ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT (HOMOEOPATHY)’.
The application form may be downloaded from the official website www.shmch.delhigovt.nic.in
Candidates who have already completed their Senior Residency may also apply. The tenure for such candidates shall be for one year only. They will be eligible for interview only when no candidate from the list of fresh applicants is found suitable for the appointment.
OBC candidates must submit a valid certificate of OBC non-creamy layer issued by the competent authority. The caste should be included in the OBC list for State of Delhi in the latest notification.