Objective: Homoeopathic case taking and understanding of a patient is an art well supported by scientific evidence. One of the most essential things is to be able to know and understand any patient walking into our clinic, without any prejudice, without being biased, to be able to perceive.
Highlights of the course:
- Live cases: Six sessions with Dr. Rajan Sankaran (about 12 live cases)
- Live /video case sessions by Dr. Jayesh Shah, Dr. Sujit Chatterjee, Dr. Divya Chhabra, Dr. Sudhir Baldota, Dr. Paresh Vasani, Dr. Shachindra Joshi, Bhawisha Joshi, Dr. Mahesh Gandhi and Dr. Dinesh Chauhan.
Importance of participating in this workshop:
- Even if one has attended Dr. Sankaran’s or his colleague’s seminars / workshops in sensation method, the significance of attending this event is two-fold:
- To be able to explore the newer dimensions in sensation method
- Its occurrence within the other song premises, an academy where the best minds of homoeopathy come together, which revolves around imparting best homoeopathic care parallel to giving clinical and practical training in advanced homoeopathy.
Website Link: http://www.theothersong.com/downloads/germancourseleaflet.pdf
Dates: 31st December 2012 to 12th January 2013
Course timings: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Saturday
Contact: Tel: +91 (0) 22 42616666 Fax: +91 (0) 22 42616677
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: ‘the other song’– International Academy of Advanced Homoeopathy
1001, peninsula heights, C. D. Burfiwala marg, Juhu lane, Andheri (w), Mumbai – 400 058, (Maharashtra), India.
Be the first to comment