Dr Mansoor Ali KR
Good opportunity for alternative Medicine (Homoeopathy Ayurveda, Unani, Chinese Medicine etc.) practitioners in Dubai – no need for MoH Written exam. Register online and attend the viva examination 45 minutes online. No visa, No air tickets needed.
Then you can convert that into HAAD or MoH
BHMS (Ayurveda BAMS, Unani BUMS etc.)
Current license to practice in Home country
2 year experience
240 hours of the training program
Current DHA license
Current permission t0 practice in Home country
- Evidence of successful completion of an approved Homeopathy/Ayurveda Education program
- Transcript from the concerned university – The applicant must provide a full transcript clearly stating the breakdown of theoretical and clinical hours per subject of the Homeopathy program. Mark sheets are not acceptable
- Current and valid license to practice from home country of graduation and/or country of last employment
- Evidence of all clinical experience including appointments. Only service certificates will be accepted signed by Human Resources (Personal Dept) or Director of Department
- Passport copy
- One passport-size photo
- Basic Life Support Course certificate is desirable
Average Processing Time : 5 Working Days
Complete Self Assessment Tool service.
Complete the service prerequisites
Pay the required fees.
DHA reviews the application and provides results (Approve, Reject or Return for more information).
Depending on the professional position, DHA may require an oral assessment.
Professionals will automatically become part of the Dubai Medical Registry.
A great relief to the patients and doctors
Homeopathy & Ayurveda is officially included in the basic insurance coverage suggested by DHA.
It’s a great acceptance for the doctors & a great relief for the patients
Covered to a limit of AED 2500/- per year
Fee AED 200
Currently no govt job. You can practice in polyclinics, hospitals, or individual clinics.
Apply online : https://services.dha.gov.ae/sheryan/wps/portal/home/services-professional
Schedule an Oral Assessment (login required) : https://services.dha.gov.ae/sheryan/wps/portal/home/services-professional/service-description?scode=OAS&CATALOGUE_TYPE=PROFESSIONAL
Video tutorial : https://youtu.be/jE-CZ-O4maE
Dubai Complementary Medicine Center
Umm Hurair Second 315, Rashid Hospital, Opposite of Dubai Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center PO Box 9115 Dubai, UAE
+9714 219 8888
Licensing requirements: http://www.homeobook.com/pdf/dha-homeopathy.pdf
Subject-oriented online training by Lakshya : +971 562349533, +91 6238266291 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether DHMS with 7 years experience is not eligible to appear in TCAM exam.Please reply
But in Moh tcam exam its eligible which one is right plz clarify.
Sir i have 5 years of clinical experience of my home consultation
How can i make a self experience certificate?
What is age criteria
No age limit
I am interested to contribute my knowledge of homoeopathy medicine in Dubai.
Thank you so much for the valuable information.