Efficacy of individualized homeopathy as an adjunct to standard of care of COVID-19: A randomized, single-blind, placebo-controlled study
- A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of adjunct homeopathy with standard of care for COVID-19 was conducted on 300 patients.
- Primary outcome on total symptom score measured over 10 days decreased significantly favoring Standard of care + Homeopathy.
- Recovery was earlier in Standard of care + Homeopathy group by 02 days showing the added benefits of homeopathy.
- Resolution of fever was 20 h earlier in Standard of care + Homeopathy.
- Arsenicum album, Bryonia alba and Phosphorus were the most frequently prescribed medicines.
Be the first to comment