Dr Mansoor Ali
In the past 5–10 years’ websites have become the dominant marketing and advertising medium for medical practitioners, resulting in a major change in the way many patients access information easily.
Doctors must understand that online strategy is by far the #1 method to grow patient volumes, and build their clinic’s profitability. Since almost all individuals using their smart phone to find out a good doctor or a treatment plan.
A physician has to see that he maintains a website or a blog, which enables him to be in touch with the masses beyond the immediate locality.
Blog writing: Good medical information, several articles regarding prevention of diseases, hygiene,epidemic diseases etc. need to be posted to attract more readers.
Detailed information about the doctor, his qualification and licenses, facilities offered, contact information should be readily available on the home page itself.
Websites include beautiful custom designs and features that allow the medical practice to market effectively and educate patients.
You can create yourself at https://sites.google.com/ or http://www.webs.com or seek the help of a web designing company – if you have not much time or expertise in web designing
- A good domain name with a reliable hosting support
- The website should be simple, mobile-friendly and in a responsive theme.
- Easy navigation – with details of the doctor, consultation time, location, phone number, facilities offered etc on the home page itself.
- A good case record form – format as available at : https://www.jdshospital.com/case-taking-form-2/ or http://www.reckeweg-india.com/online-consultation.php
- A page for your achievements and awards, cured cases with photographs – a personal website means self-marketing.
- Mention salient features of your treatment including ereas of specialization – select some areas where you can excel like infertility, cancer, cosmetology etc.
- Direction to your clinic – Google map
- Testimonial page/ feedback form
- Chat/ WhatsApp facility on the Rt bottom
- A simple appointment scheduler
- Payment gateway or your account details
- Social media links – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Search engine optimization
- Google business
- Facebook page
Dr Mansoor Ali KR
Professor, Govt. Homoeopathy Medical College. Calicut
www.drmansoorali.com , www.homeobook.com, www.similima.com
More useful articles on clinic design
Last updated : 13.6.21
Be the first to comment