Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy intends to engage the following categories of personnel on contract basis:
1. Place of interview: Drug Proving Unit, Dr. A.C. Homoeopathy Medical College & Hospital, Kharvela Nagar, Bhubaneswar.[Tel.0674-2391390]
Place of posting: Regional Research Institute (H), Puri.
2. Place of posting and interview : Regional Research Institute (H), Shimla [Te.0177-2670450]
3. Place of posting and interview: Clinical Research Unit, Agartala (Tripura) [Tel. 0381-2309877)
Date : 07.09.2013 (Saturday) at 10.30 a.m.
Payment : Rs. 35,000/- per month consolidated.
Period : Initially for six months but extendable as per need.
(i) Homoeopathy practitioners retired from Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Bodies in the Grade Pay of Rs. 7600/- and above.
(ii) Proficiency in working independently on MS Office and familiarity with Internet and other computer applications.
Age: Below 65 years as on the date of advertisement.
- The posts are tenure/project based. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
- The number of posts may vary depending upon the requirement.
- Qualification (s) relaxable at the discretion of the Council in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified
- The eligibility of candidate will be determined as on date of advertisement.
- The candidate who fulfills the requirements may attend the Walk-in-Interview/test along with an application in the prescribed format (Annex-I) along with Original
- documents and self attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, and caste certificates, passport size
- photographs, proof of retirement (Pension Payment Order), photo identity card etc.
- Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview/test.
- Age relaxation to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC, etc. will be available as per the orders of the Govt. of India.
- The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Government or private sector may bring “NoC” from their employer at the time of interview/test.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
- In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the Director General, CCRH reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate
- criteria and the interview may also be held the next day.
- The candidates may report for walk-in-interview between 9.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Interested candidates may also, in their own interest, ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for
- interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the interview.
- Candidates are requested to see Council’s website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Walk-in-Interview/test.