keraArdram Mission is a project to make Government hospitals people friendly by improving their basic infrastructure.
Government hospitals can be made people friendly to a large extent by ensuring that out patient medical check up and other investigation facilities are timely available.
This would also enable the hospital administration to give adequate attention to in patient services.
State Health Mission will work to ensure the success of Ardram Mission, which will be implemented in three stages in Government Medical College Hospitals, District Hospitals, Taluk Hospitals, Ayurveda & Homeo Hospitals and Primary Health Centres.
A Task Force and a full time Chief Executive will be in charge of managing the day to day affairs of the Mission. Additional Chief Secretary of the Health Department will serve as the Mission Secretary and the Chairperson of Task Force.
The state mission’s structure will be as follows:
- Chairman – Chief Minister
- Vice Chairpersons – Minister for Health, Minister for Finance
- Co Chairpersons – Minister for Local Self Governments, Minister for Civil Supplies
- Special Invitee – Leader of the Opposition
- Members – MLAs, A member of the Planning Board nominated by Vice Chairman of the Planning Board, Additional Chief Secretary of the Health Department, Principal Secretary of the Local Self Government Department, Kudumbashsree Director, Additional Chief Secretary of Planning Department, Secretary of IT Department and Secretary of Social Justice Department.