Kerala University of Health Sciences invited online applications from the eligible candidates for the Entrance Examination for admission to FullTime/PartTime PhD course under KUHS.
The last date for submitting the Online application is 31st July 2021
Eligibility for Admission to the Ph. D. Programme.
Candidates seeking registration to the PhD Programme, whether Full Time or Part Time, shall hold a Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree (or accepted as equivalent to it and declared eligible for doing PhD, by Kerala University of Health Sciences) in the concerned or allied/cognate subject with minimum 50%marks and declared a pass. If the candidate is qualified with a pass and marks scored by the candidate in the qualifying examination are not specified, it will be presumed as 50 % marks. The faculty wise list, of such eligible qualifying Degrees/other qualification, is given in the PhD.Regulaions 2018 . The candidate also has to qualify the Entrance Examination for PhD conducted by the Universiy, if not duly exempted as per provisions in the PhD.Regulaions 2018 and further amendments.
Additional Requirement of Experience for PhD (Part Time).
(i) The candidate for part-time PhD can be from anyone of the following categories given below,
a. Permanent Academic staff/Teaching faculty/Scientific staff/Research staff of Institutions affiliated to KUHS or of Schools/Centres/Academic Staff College of KUHS, with at least 3 (three) years of continuous approved Post PG teaching/research experience.
b.Permanent Academic staff/Teaching/Scientific staff/Research staff of Universities, other educational institutions of higher learning, Research & Development Laboratories under Government of India/Government of Kerala, other Research Organisations under Government of India or Government of Kerala, with at least 3(three)years of continuous approved Post PG teaching/research experience.
c. Any other Permanent staff of KUHS, Affiliated Institutions of KUHS, Other educational institutions of higher learning, Research & Development Laboratories under Government of India/ Government of Kerala, other Organisations under Government of India/Government of Kerala, with at least5(five) years of continuous service and having 3(three)research publications in peer reviewed and indexed scientific/professional Journals.
(ii)The candidate for part-time PhD has to get NOC from the Head of Institution where the candidate is employed stating that the candidate is permitted to do a part-time PhD (in the same Institution or another Institution) and will be permitted to complete the course-related requirements in a recognised Centre of Research.
Date of Entrance: Announced later observing the existing COVID-19 protocol.
Mode of Application – Online
1. Application available in KUHS website www.kuhs.ac.in.The candidate is to register online and after obtaining user ID and password ,proceed to apply with personal details and academic details.Scanned image of the signature , photograph ,academic qualifications are to be made available with the candidate while uploading of the details.
2. The Ph D Entrance Examination fee – Rs.2100/-(Rupees Two Thousand One Hundred Only) – Mode of payment – Online.
3. No hardcopy of the application and copies of qualifying Examinations need to be sent to the University at the time of applying for the Entrance Examinations.
4. Candidates who have qualified from outside Universities of Kerala should ensure that they are eligible and produce the eligibility certicate obtained from KUHS at the time of pre-Registration for admission only. Failure in production of Eligibility certificate will lead to rejection of candidature.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
6. Candidates are advised to proceed to apply for the Entrance Examination before the last date . Claims like failure of Network in your area,Failure in fund transfer by the BANK etc will not be entertained .
7. University reserves the right to reject any application for proper reasons.
8. For more details see the revised PhD Regulations, 2018 available in the University website under the link RESEARCH.
For assistance contact the office of the Dean (Research) by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online : http://www3.kuhs.ac.in/phd_application/login/login.php
Website : www.kuhs.ac.in