Maharashtra State Level Conference
Medical Education Research: Opportunities & Challenges
Organized byMedical Education Technology Unit NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Center, Nagpur
On 13th January 2012
Venue: Hall ‘F’ NKP SIMS, Dig Doh hills, Hingna Road, Nagpur-19
Ph: 07104 306100; 09422109500
Maharashtra State Level conference Medical Education Research: Opportunities & Challenges’ on 13th January 2012 being hosted by the Medical Education Technology Unit of NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Nagpur.
Research in Medical Education contributes substantially in understanding the process of learning. Keeping this in mind we have organized this conference for those who wish to improve their research skills in the area of Medical Education.
Many of you and your colleagues must be engaged in research in medical education. We invite such abstracts for poster presentation & request you and your colleagues to register for the conference. This conference will provide a forum for discussing the research project & expand your network in the area of your interest
Conference Registration: Kindly download the registration form & submit it as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission: Kindly download the abstract template and submit to email@example.com. on or before 20th Dec. 11
- Paradigm shift in research in Medical Education
- Can research in education help in Curricular Development?
- Selecting a topic in Medical Education Research
- Qualitative Vs Quantitative research in medical education
- Making a questionnaire and study design
- Where to publish my paper?
- Panel discussion : “Roadblocks and mindsets in implementing MET activities & research”Moderator
Download application form : www.homeobook.com/pdf/mer-maharashtra-registration.pdf