Applications are invited from candidates who are citizen of India for Admission to 20 seats in the Institute of Public Health, Kalyani, an affiliated institution of The West Bengal University of Health Sciences (WBUHS) for the Course of MASTER OF PUBLIC HEALTH (MPH). Admission shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit lists of different categories/ castes of candidates.
- This is a full-time, (regular) Two-Year degree program.
- Citizens of India who have obtained the following educational qualifications shall be eligible to apply for the respective courses.
Bachelor degree in Medicine (MBBS) or Bachelor degree in AYUSH or BDS, Master degree in Pharmacy (M. Pharm.); Post-graduate degree (MA/M Sc) in Sociology, Economics, Anthropology, Geography, Rural Development, Psychology, Microbiology, Physiology, Botany, Zoology, Biotechnology, Development Studies, Nursing (M Sc. Nursing) from any Institution recognized by University Grants Commission/State Universities of Health Sciences/Medical Council of India and other relevant professional associations.
- Admission will be based on a written test followed by a personal interview conducted by the WBUHS. The written test will carry 85 marks, and interview will carry 15 marks.
- The written test will comprise of 70 single best response type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and an essay on a topic of broad social relevance, with an implication for issues concerning health and health care, in general / comprehension type questions; which will carry 15 marks.
- The duration of the Admission test will be of 30 minutes for writing the essay and 60 minutes for MCQs.
- For the MCQs, a candidate will be awarded one (1) mark for each correct answer. No marks will be awarded for any incorrect answer or not answering any question or choosing more than one option for a single question.
- The fee for applying for the MPH Admission Test 2019 for the two-year MPH degree programme at the Institute of Public Health, Kalyani is Rs 3000/-
|Forms to be submitted Online in https://wbuhs.ac.in||Between 25.05.2019 – 06.06.2019|
|Admit card will be downloaded from the website by putting Acknowledgement number/phone number||From 12.06.2018 evening (6 p.m onwards)|
|Date of Admission Test||Sunday, 16.06.2019|
|Declaration of result||On or before
|Verification of Documents and Counseling|