Solved Multiple Choice Questions
Book Review by Dr Mansoor Ali
Name of the book : Solved MCQs UPSC& MD Entrance Examinations (Homeopathy)
Author : Dr.V.K.Chauhan
Published by : B jain Publishers
Chuna Mandi , Paharganj, New Delhi.55
Web : www.bjainbooks.com
Email : email@example.com
Price : Rs.599/-
Total Pages : 1282
This is the first book in the competitive exam range in Homoeopathy that covers all the 12 subjects of BHMS Syllabus from Anatomy to Repertory with Solved Multiple Choice Questions
About The authors
Dr V K Chauhan, Principal B.R.Sur homoeopathic medical college New Delhi is a renowned teacher with communication skills and exemplary clinical acumen and recipient of awards and WHO fellow.
Salient features of this book :
- Detailed explanation after each answers which reduce the reference time
- Brief guidelines on preparation of exams and interviews
- Chapters on various organizations in India
- Chapters on history of homeopathy and pharmacopoeia
- Source and reference books with chapter and page numbers which add authenticity
- Question from UPSC, Kerala MD Entrance, Kerala PSC,PG,AIIMS etc included
- Guidelines for preparation
- Organon of Medicine
- Materia Medica
- Physiology & Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Pathology & Microbiology
- Community Medicine
- Surgery ,Eye, ENT and Dental
- Practice of Medicine ,Pediatrics and Radiology
- History of Homeopathy in India
- Homeopathy institutions & organizations in India
This book is useful for those who are preparing for competitive examinations in Homeopathy like UPSC,PSC,MD Entrance, BHMS viva and other similar exams.
Since this is a first attempt many spelling, grammatical and reference mistakes are there which may be corrected in the subsequent editions. Many more additions and corrections are expected in future editions.
Want to know the difference between part 1 part 2 & part 3…..please help me sir…..
Homoeopathy, general medicine like division
Can i know the difference between part 1, 2,3. Should all books b bought.
All 3 covers entire BHMS syllabus
Can i know the difference between part 1, 2,3. Should all books b bought together…
I want the second edition of this book.can i get through online payment.I am from Bhubaneswar,orissa.
You can buy it from http://www.bjainbooks.com
pls send me notification for upsc application which will conduct in 2013.