GVK Emergency Management and Research Institute – Delhi
Should have at least BHMS degree
- Must possess knowledge on Emergency Medicine and Treatment
- In charge of developing training calendar for the financial year.
- Defining training targets on quarterly/monthly/daily basis
- Preparation of schedule for the training programs Keeping records of the participants with respect to the training programs conducted.
- Coordination with Faculty for the training programs.
- Liaisoning with other concerned division for the training.
- Ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Conducts assessments, reviews and self-inspections.
- Generate reports and analyze results, recommend appropriate corrective actions, communicates results and follows-up on issues or concerns until completion.
- Documentation of the evaluation done. In charge of upkeep of resources / equipment used for the training programs.
- Active role in development of the training content.
- Skills Must possess excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment Consistently demonstrate the highest levels of integrity
- Must be competent with the use of computers to enter grades & attendance electronically Must be comfortable with travelling.
GVK EMRI MCTFC CALL CENTRE
National Institute of Health n Family Welfare,
Baba gang Nath Marg,
Munirka, New Delhi-110067.