To enable the Medical Scribing students to develop Basic Knowledge in Human Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Diagnostic and Clinical Procedures, Surgery, Pharmacology, and Medical Coding.
- Preparing Question Papers and Answer Keys for Final Evaluation.
- Maintenance of Discipline in the classroom
- Designing, Developing, and Implementing various games, puzzles, and activities pertainingto the Subject.
- Maintaining necessary records of classes taken.
- Maintaining necessary records of tests taken
- Preparing and maintaining necessary records of student performance
- Developing and Designing innovative and creative methods in teaching
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
- Liaisoning with Placement Team and update training syllabus
Location – Trivandrum & Thiruvithamcode – Thuckalay
Qualification – BHMS/MBBS/MSC Nursing
Additional Qualification – Experience in Teaching Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, Diagnostic & Clinical Procedures, Pharmacology
Experience – Minimum 3 to 5 Years of Teaching Experience
Be the first to comment