From 3 – 5 Feb 2012
Jawahar Lal Nehru Auditorium
AIIMS, New Delhi – 110029
Theme : Improving Health Through IT
The purpose of the National Conference on Medical Informatics is to explore and map the opportunities and challenges facing the growing health informatics sector. The conference explores and examines the role of information and communication technologies in reshaping the healthcare industry, providing healthcare delivery, reducing clinical risks and modernizing healthcare facilities.
The conference aims to address the various aspects of Medical informatics in current relation to establishment of a solid and feasible health care delivery system in our country. In addition, the conference will explore the socio economic aspects of information technology applications in a medical and healthcare context as well as related standards and legal issues.
Participants of this conference will gain knowledge and be able to network with the leading key players in this sector in India. The conference aims to provide the participants an occasion to share and exchange experiences and research findings, to stimulate more ideas and useful insights regarding the uses of information technology in healthcare and to debate their views on future research and developments.
The conference welcomes papers that address issues related to information technology and its applications in a medical and healthcare context especially in relation to India. All papers accepted for publication will be published in the conference proceedings, which will be available to delegates at the time of registration.
Who will attend NCMI-2012
- Healthcare providers, policy makers, researchers
- Hospital CEO/President/ Superintendent, CIO, CMIO, CTO, CFO, COO, General Manager, Medical Director
- Directors of IT, Administration, Operations, Strategy & Planning, Quality & Safety
- Director of Clinics
- Department Heads
- Ministry of Health officers
- Department of – Healthcare officers
- Healthcare programme officers (WHO,NGO and any other agencies)
- Researchers/ academic officers specialized in medicine /healthcare and not limited to Healthcare IT solution providers
- Clinical decision support – Data management
- Health/remote – monitoring/ wireless
- Data Storage & Safety
- System integration
- Healthcare consultancy
Conference Website : http://www.aiims.edu/aiims/events/ncmi/home.html