CALL FOR 2022 NOMINATIONS
NCH Homeopathic Service Awards
Do you know someone who has made vital contributions to the homeopathic community or to NCH?
If so, we want to hear from you!
The nomination window is now open for the following awards:
- The Henry N. Williams Professional Service Award (established 1999) honors a homeopathic professional who has demonstrated service, leadership, and dedication to the homeopathic community. This could be in the form of clinical work, education, research, organizational leadership, or in the political arena.
- The Martha Oelman Community Service Award (established 1999) honors a person who, or organization which, has demonstrated unusual devotion to the practice and promotion of homeopathic treatment
- The Julian Winston NCH Service Award (established 2015) honors a person who has contributed substantially to the National Center for Homeopathy in a voluntary capacity.
- The Peter Fisher Memorial Award (established 2019) honors a person who has contributed substantially to homeopathy in the field of research
Award nominations will be reviewed and winners selected by the NCH Awards Committee. Winners will be announced during the JAHC 2022 Saturday night awards ceremony and dance celebration in Reston, VA on April 22, 2022.
How to Submit a Nomination
- Self-nominations are allowed.
- To prepare you for the online submission process, please be prepared to submit:
- Nominee’s name and credentials
- Nominee’s email address and phone number
- Statement about why nominee should receive the award and provide examples of contributions/service to support their nomination
- Name of person making the nomination
- Email address and phone number of person making the nomination
The Deadline to Submit is January 31, 2022.
Submit nominations here : https://form.jotform.com/213053864866160
More details : https://www.homeopathycenter.org/awards/