Project Officer and Associate Public Health Foundation of India Gurgaon Haryana
Essential : Master’s degree in Public Health, Management, AYUSH and Social Sciences.
- Around 3 years of experience in public health OR project management.
- Experience of working with senior officials at state government/s, academic partners of national repute, collaborators and/or funders etc.
- Experience of assisting in related projects.
- Experience coordinating training/teaching-related activities as part of a larger teaching/research organization in public health education.
- Work Experience in public health is desirable.
Process of Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may send their updated CV to email@example.com and fill the application form– https://forms.office.com/r/JTgD7j1k3n . Please mention the exact Position Code (PHFI-PROA-100) in the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please note that Remuneration (CTC) will commensurate with the available skills and fitment of the incumbent as per the selection process.
Last Date of Receipt of Applications: June 28, 2021
Website : https://phfi.org/work-with-us/